This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

?Blazing Aces Application?

Topic » ?Blazing Aces Application?

4299 days 4 hours ago
tinabeena
Username:

Color level:

List 3 qualities you think should be important to an alliance:

Name 5 qualities you have that can contribute to this alliance:

List the games you are good at in order 1-7. 1 being the best, 7 being the worst/never played. (castings, fastings, Stars, Duel, Survivor, frookies, crookies)

Are you currently in another alliance? If so, which one(s)?

Do you have a sense of humor, or do you get offended and pissed off easily?

That's it for now (: We will interview everyone and let you know if you got in. Feel free to add me on skype if you don't have me: tinabeenapj
4299 days 4 hours ago
Insanity
Username: Insanity

Color level: TV Staw

List 3 qualities you think should be important to an alliance: Great, distinctive members, loyalty, and being able to relax and not take everything so seriously.

Name 5 qualities you have that can contribute to this alliance: I am spontaneous, witty, loyal unless crossed, I'm good at games, and I'm always willing to lend out a helping hand to people if I can.

List the games you are good at in order 1-7. 1 being the best, 7 being the worst/never played. (castings, fastings, Stars, Duel, Survivor, frookies, crookies)

1. Rookies
2. Duels
3. Survivor
4. Frookies
5. Castings
6. Stars (I rarely play those anyways)
7. Fastings

Are you currently in another alliance? If so, which one(s)?: Streeterbears. :P

Do you have a sense of humor, or do you get offended and pissed off easily?: I don't get offended easily.  Feel free to take all the cracks you want at me.
4299 days 4 hours ago
vh1luvr15
Username: vh1luvr15

Color level: sky

List 3 qualities you think should be important to an alliance: To an alliance, Loyalty, Respect, and Team work

Name 5 qualities you have that can contribute to this alliance: Kindness, humourous, Seductive, Homosexual (coz thats  really hard to find here), Loyal

1)Stars
2)Crookies
3)Survivor
4)Castings
5)Duels
6)frookies
7)Fastings

Are you currently in another alliance? If so, which one(s)? Um i dont think theyd really be considered alliances just chats

Do you have a sense of humor, or do you get offended and pissed off easily? Nope
4299 days 4 hours ago
eddy84217
Username:eddy84217

Color level: black

List 3 qualities you think should be important to an alliance: my energetic personality,my spamming ability, and im social

Name 5 qualities you have that can contribute to this alliance: spamming,chicken,im very social, good at makin side alliances, im loyal ofc

List the games you are good at in order 1-7. 1 being the best, 7 being the worst/never played. (castings, fastings, Stars, Duel, Survivor, frookies, crookies) frookies,survivor,castings,duel,crookies,fastings,stars

Are you currently in another alliance? If so, which one(s)? exclu$ive, noobs

Do you have a sense of humor, or do you get offended and pissed off easily? nopee, and yes i have an sense of humor

That's it for now (: We will interview everyone and let you know if you got in. Feel free to add me on skype if you don't have me: tinabeenapj
4299 days 4 hours ago
Austin
I automatically get a spot ok.
4297 days 11 hours ago
Slice
Username: Slice

Color level: Silver

List 3 qualities you think should be important to an alliance: Loyal, friendly, and fun, of course. :p

Name 5 qualities you have that can contribute to this alliance: Loyalty, humor, kindness, intelligence, and just overall friendliness ^_^

List the games you are good at in order 1-7. 1 being the best, 7 being the worst/never played. (castings, fastings, Stars, Duel, Survivor, frookies, crookies) Frookies, Survivor, Duel, Crookies, Stars, Castings, Fastings

Are you currently in another alliance? If so, which one(s)? The Nanas.

Do you have a sense of humor, or do you get offended and pissed off easily? No, I do NOT have a sense of humor!!! I hate laughter and fun and ALL of that!!!1111111 (If you couldn't tell, sarcasm is one of my strong points! :P) Inside I tend to get pissed off, but I almost never get angry over anything.
4297 days 11 hours ago
Survivor8
Username: Survivor8

Color level: Gold

Loyalty, Friendly, and Caring
Loyal, Friendly, Back my friends up, Smart, and sometimes funny I guess
Stars
Survivor
Castings
Frookies but I dont play them
Duel
Crookies
Fastings

ETNAL

Do you have a sense of humor, or do you get offended and pissed off easily? Both, I can take a joke but get pissed easily if someone says something in a non joking way

4297 days 11 hours ago
MBG93
Username: MBG93

Color level: silver

Loyalty, Respect, Dedication

Humor,Competetiveness,Loyalty,Open Mideness, and Respect

Frookies,Crookies,Castngs,Duel,Fastings,Survivor,Stars

Are you currently in another alliance? If so, which one(s)
Nope so all my loyalty will go towards the blazing aces!

I have a really good sense of humor. I joke aound all the time with my friends and I can take a joke.
4297 days 11 hours ago
aguidavi
Username:aguidavi

Color level:silver

List 3 qualities you think should be important to an alliance: trust, team work, stay chill

Name 5 qualities you have that can contribute to this alliance: spamming, play all sides but stay loyal , not be scared to make a big move , funny, ladykiller

1-frookies
2-duel
3-survivor
4-rookies
5-casting
6-fasting
7-stars

not rlly my frat kinda

nope i am all into drama

4297 days 10 hours ago
MrMinaj
Username: MrMinaj

Color level: Orange

List 3 qualities you think should be important to an alliance: Loyalty, Sense of humor, and being fun to be in.

Name 5 qualities you have that can contribute to this alliance: Loyal, nice, funny, social, and can make a fun time out of anything.

List the games you are good at in order 1-7. 1 being the best, 7 being the worst/never played. (castings, fastings, Stars, Duel, Survivor, frookies, crookies): Castings, Crookies, Survivor, Duel, Fastings, Stars

Are you currently in another alliance? If so, which one(s)?: No, not at this moment.

Do you have a sense of humor, or do you get offended and pissed off easily?: I have a sense of humor, yes. And no I do not get pissed off or offended easily.

4296 days 15 hours ago
DanielKennedy111
Username: DanielKennedy111

Color level: Black

List 3 qualities you think should be important to an alliance: Loyalty, Trust, Fun.

Name 5 qualities you have that can contribute to this alliance: Humor, Trustworthiness, Social, Perseverance, Competitiveness.

1. Crookies
2. Castings
3. Survivor
4. Frookies
5. The Duel
6. Fastings
7. Stars.

Are you currently in another alliance? If so, which one(s)?  not really alliances, but more like chats...

Do you have a sense of humor, or do you get offended and pissed off easily? I have a good sense of humor... I dont get pissed off that fast.

4296 days 10 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Username: BOBROCKS333

Color level: Skyyy

List 3 qualities you think should be important to an alliance: Trust, Fun, Activity

Name 5 qualities you have that can contribute to this alliance: Fun, Humor, Activeness, Loyalty, umm idk a 5th, cuteness?

Castings, Survivor, Crookies, Duel, Frookies, Fastings, Stars

Not really
Yes I have a sense of humor, no I don't get offended easily

Ok thank you :)
4278 days 5 hours ago
Lowwww
Username:Lowwww

Color level: Brown

List 3 qualities you think should be important to an alliance: Loyalty, Humor, and Honesty

Name 5 qualities you have that can contribute to this alliance: Humor, Kindness, Loyalty, Being Outgoing , and Respect

1. Frookies
2. Castings
3. Survivor
4. Rookies
5. Fastings
6. Duel
7. Stars ( never played )

No.
Do you have a sense of humor, or do you get offended and pissed off easily?  I have never gotten into a fight with anyone on tengaged, other then a frookies arguement with a person outside my alliance

4278 days 5 hours ago
Spinner554
I just don't feel like filling out an app so yeah I'm good ^.^
4277 days 19 hours ago
dools
Dools
tv star
dools1991
loyal, funny, caring
3 listed above plus compassionate and understanding

1. stars
2. survivor
3. castings
4. duel
5. fastings
6. frookies
7. crookies

Missing in Action
yes i do have a sense of humor and can take a joke if others can receive
4277 days 19 hours ago
Akomes
Akomes

TVStar

stephanos_papazoglou

loyalty, trustworthiness, support to each other

All 3 above characteristics + my humour and activeness

Crookies, Frookies, Castings, Fastings, Survivor, Stars, Duel

No.

Usually, I am the one to offend people with my jokes. </3

open group

The OFFICIAL Blazing Aces

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!