This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 1

Topic » Week 1

4388 days 23 hours ago
Ice_Cicle
Hello guys and welcome to the X-Factor. You have posted your audition songs, and that is what you will be judged on today, The bottom 2 will have to post a "Save Me Song". And the better song stays... Let's start with our live performance, Here is BRITNEY SPEARS!!
4388 days 23 hours ago
Ice_Cicle
Okay let's start the judging, i will go one by one reviewing your performances...
Lassidoggy~ Beyonce-Halo: You played it safe, I love this song, but it's not new, Everyone has heard this
RealChance~ Katy Perry- Part Of Me: It's a nice song, but you also played it safe, i want to be suprised and entertained!
Zaza~ The Saturdays-Notorious: I have actually never heard this song, it's a decent song, You will need to step it out if you continue in the competition
Lowwww~ Rihanna-You Da One: I have heard this song, but i still LOVE it. It isn't so over played as some of the other, i am absolutely in love with this song... good choice!
jharrin7887~ Hollie Cavanagh- Rolling In The Deep: I have heard this song before, but not by this certain artist, she did AMAZING. Well done!
AlexRyder~ 30 Seconds To Mars- Vox Populli: I have never heard this... but i HATE it. This wasn't music, this was cayoss, if you continue on, you need to STEP IT UP!
Smoothie~ David Guetta-Turn Me On: Heard the song before, but still love it, great choice.
Shadow541~ NightCore- Rock That Body: I like the Black Eyed Peas version better, I'm not a big fan of this song, the tempo and lyrics went WAY too fast for my liking.
tharealmike~ Maroon 5- Payphone: BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT!!! I love this song, i have never heard it, and i love it sooo much, amazing choice, keep it up!
4388 days 22 hours ago
Ice_Cicle
Okay, we are going to announce our bottom 3, if your name is not called you are safe and you can leave the stage. our bottom three tonight is, Shadow541, AlexRyde, RealChance....... So i will consult with my fellow judges and come up with who deserves an extra chance, if your name is not called then you will be posting a "Save Me Song".... The final safe act is..................... AlexRyde, I'm keeping you safe because i have never heard anything like that before, i was glad that you took a risk, but next time it NEEDS to pay off. Congratulations you may join your fellow contestants at the back of the stage.
4388 days 22 hours ago
Ice_Cicle
I'm sorry Shadow541 and RealChance, but you are up for elimination, please post a save me song, It can be any genre or any artist, you will have 3 hours to post a song. Good luck and don't fuck it up... please post your songs in the forum
4388 days 22 hours ago
zaza
i dnt see my avi where am i
4388 days 22 hours ago
Ice_Cicle
i just fixed it zaza
4388 days 22 hours ago
zaza
ok thank u
4388 days 22 hours ago
Realchance

I wanted a unique song and so I decided to go all out
4388 days 22 hours ago
Ice_Cicle
wow, great choice RealChance!
4388 days 22 hours ago
Realchance
thank you
4388 days 22 hours ago
Shadow541
4388 days 22 hours ago
Ice_Cicle
I have made my decision...
4388 days 22 hours ago
Realchance
gl shadow
4388 days 22 hours ago
zaza
gl guys
4388 days 22 hours ago
Shadow541
you too, Real
4388 days 22 hours ago
Realchance
*nervous*

open group

X Factor Season 2!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!