This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

hallway

Topic » hallway

4480 days 15 hours ago
MattyB
Wait you work for a blog? Which one?
4480 days 14 hours ago
Dmpwb45
I'm a journalist.... I was doing a hard hitting story on jigsaw..... BUT I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD WTF....... I was checking out his warehouse when all I saw was a pig masked man attack me with a cloth..... Then I remember smelling alcohol and chemicals and passing out..... When I came to I was chained to the wall like all of you
4480 days 14 hours ago
MattyB
Umm.. wow I'm a journalist too. I was observing another warehouse that jigsaw used to kill someone else and then the same thing happened to me. And for the blogger i was using their blog to help me with my research.
4480 days 14 hours ago
Dmpwb45
wow thats weird.... WAIT YOUR JORGE ARENT YOU ?!?! i remember hearing about your disappearance... thats why i was sent to research jigsaw........ after you went missing i was sent on your case.... i woulda went to the same warehouse you were at but they felt that it was no long safe for me....... so they transfered your case to a new location and i took over
4480 days 13 hours ago
RachelReilly1
wait your all journalists?? i used to blog on the jigsaw murders!!! then i was in my house one day and i heard someone break in, last i remember i woke up here.
4480 days 13 hours ago
Dmpwb45
wow so we all were reseraching jigsaw..... maybe he wants us dead cause we dug to deep.... or maybe we are all hiding a secret or two..... jigsaw only targets sinners and criminals
* backs away to the wall *
4480 days 13 hours ago
RachelReilly1
maybe the lesson is that we dont mind our own buissness? i just hope i make it through this
4480 days 12 hours ago
Dmpwb45
maybe thats it....
* i get away from the wall *
ok fine.... but untill we are CERTAIN im keeping a respected distance
4480 days 12 hours ago
brainysmurf97
IM SCAREEDD I JUST WANT TO LEAAVE
4480 days 11 hours ago
Tanarexix
I'm not a fucking journalist
why the hell am i here?
4480 days 10 hours ago
jogo248
I am studying to be a photographic journalist, and i was practicing my skills when i suddenly blacked out and woke up here
4480 days 10 hours ago
Dmpwb45
then what the hell are you tan....... everyone fits in except you.... maybe you were a henchmen that went rouge....... while researching though my notes i found out that jigsaw punished one of his own..... a Mr. Obi Tate ( saw 2 refernce lol ) are you one of jigsaws minions ? just nevermind im keeping my distance from you
* i rip out a pipe and hold it like a weapon while i prod around the hallway corners *
4480 days 9 hours ago
aerothunder
(because of unforseen internet malfunctions im going to have to pause the game, k?)
4480 days 9 hours ago
Tanarexix
i'm an actress
actually
wait jigsaw?
thats the movie i'm supposed to be auditioning for today
4480 days 9 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Oh.....
* I lower my pipe *
So maybe it is that we all know something about jigsaw..... Something that can catch this copy cat killer.....

open group

Aero's Horror series: Saw 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!