This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JUDGING AND ELIMINATION # "COLORS"

Topic » JUDGING AND ELIMINATION #..

4512 days 19 hours ago
jmpesigan

THIS WEEK YOU ARE POSING WITH DIFFERENT COLORS ! :)

LET'S SEE WHO MADE IT ..

AND LET'S SEE WHO ROCK IT !!!

LEGGO !!!!
4512 days 19 hours ago
jmpesigan
JUDGING:

DESHON - IN THIS PICTURE I THINK YOUR EYES ARE STUNNING ! THE WAY YOU PUT YOUR HAND ON YOUR HAIR IS JUST WOW .. GREAT JOB !!!

MURIELLE - WOW.. YOU ROCK IT GIRL ! I LIKE THIS WHOLE CONCEPT! I LIKE THE ANGELIC EYES !!! WAY TO GO HUNN !!!! I LOVE IT..!

NITSU - HMM . . I ALSO LIKE THIS PICTURE BUT I THINK IT'S JUST A BIT SAFE FOR ME HUNNEY... UNLIKE YOUR LAST PHOTOS THOSE ARE STUNNING BUT THIS PHOTO OF YOU IS JUST NOT A STAND UP PHOTO AT ALL...

ROCKY - WOW.. I LIKE THIS ALSO !! THE EYES ARE VERY GORGEOUS ! I LIKE IT !!! YOUR IMPROVING !!

ZAZA - WOW. I LIKE THIS ONE TWO .. KINDA CREEPY BUT IT'S HIGH FASHION !!! AND YOUR EYES IT LOOKS LIKE A WORK OF ART !!

NIKKI - I LIKE THIS ALSO ! YOUR EYES IS NICE ! I LIKE IT :))

GOODLUCK TOP 6!
4512 days 19 hours ago
jmpesigan
CHALLENGE:

DESHON- 9

MURIELLE- 7

NITSU- 8

ROCKY- 6.5

ZAZA- 7.5

NIKKI- 8.7
4512 days 10 hours ago
hippydude126
ZAZA = Sexy, Stylish and Elegant! i love this so so much! 8
DESHON = Not bad but i would like to see more emotion from the face 6
NIKKI = A risk that didn't really work IMO! 6.5
MURIELLE = Okay but even though i <3 ur eyes the rest of ur face needs work 6.5
NITSU = Wow girl! u worked that shot coz i can see the swagger in ur face 7
ROCKKY = MEH! im glad u didnt use a ANTM photo but this shot is too safe 5.5
4512 days 10 hours ago
hippydude126
challenge

ZAZA = this is kinda creepy... 6
DESHON = a bit slutty for my liking 6.5
NIKKI = a good effort 7
MURIELLE = awwwwwww... this is amazing 7.5
NITSU = not too bad 7
ROCKKY = quite like it 7
4512 days 7 hours ago
sameister
deshonBANNED- Loved your photos, you are a true model at heart! Great job!
_MurielleAdrienne- I loved your photo but your challenge photo was a little off. Overall, good job.
nitsujnagisep28- Your photos always blow my mind. Excellent job!
Rocky05- Gorgeous! Love love love it! Excellent job! Keep up the great work!
Zaza- I liked your challenge picture but your photoshoot picture was a little off. I didn’t like her pose.
Niki101- Oh my gosh! Incredible photos! Excellent job!!!
4512 days 7 hours ago
sameister
deshonBANNED- 8.5
_MurielleAdrienne- 6.5
nitsujnagisep28- 8.5
Rocky05- 9
Zaza- 6
Niki101- 10
4510 days 21 hours ago
woorikoh
deshonBANNED: Girrrrrl your challenge photo is FIERCE. MUCH than last week. Keep this up! I'm not a fan of close up shots, but your photoshoot photo really works for me. I love the colors, your face looks stunning, I see life in your eyes, and it's a tad bit mysterious :]  I can definitely see this in a magazine! You delivered this week girl! Stay on this road!

_MurielleAdrienne: You have a nice challenge photo. I love the look you're giving, it's very confident. It was a little too young for me to take seriously, though. Next week, go above and beyond with the challenge. Uh ohhhhh, you and deshonBANNED's photos are SOOOO similar! They're the same! What happened there? I do love your picture though. It looks great. My only problem is your eyes. Rather than looking up at the sky, look into the camera and exude a certain emotion. Had you done that, you would have had the better picture. I don't see much improvement this week, so don't fall behind girl. Next time, bring you A game and look fierce! Study those model magazines and poses! I can't stress this enough girls!

nitsujnagisep28: I'm not feeling your challenge photo hun. You look uneasy and rather uncomfortable. Stunning cheekbones and you look beautiful, it's just that your facial expression is not very good. Watch that face! OH MY GOODNESS! GIRLS!!!!! WHAT IS GOING ON?! Did all of you decide to use the same idea for your photoshoot photo? I WANT TO SEE ORIGINALITY! Now then, I think this is a great photo nitsu. Even though I'm frustrated that it's the same as the other girls' photos, you did a very nice job. You look fierce, have a confident and sultry expression, and I see emotion in your eyes. Great job and keep up the good work. Remember to stand out next week!

Rocky05: I do not find your challenge photo all that great hun. It doesn't look like a model photo. It's like an picture I would see in a walmart ad. The potential was there, but you just didn't deliver. I think you're losing that edge you had in WEEK ONE. Where is the girl who was different from the others? You girls are unbelievable. Where is the ORIGINALITY! Another photo that's just like the rest. Not too happy about it. If you're going to do a similar photoshoot, you have to stand out and be the BEST. Your eyes look surprised and not in a good way. I feel like I'm looking at a lifeless doll. You're falling apart hun. Next week, PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!

Zaza: I LOVE your challenge photo! It's simple yet very striking. You capture the essence of a little girl so well! Keep up the good work hun! Definitely an improvement from last week. I'm rather disappointed with your photoshoot photo girl. You had turned in SUCH A GREAT PHOTO! WHY DID YOU CHANGE IT!? It was DIFFERENT FROM THE REST! You would have stood out if you had just kept your original photo. Such a shame. I think your new photo looks amazing as well. I see more red than pink though. Your eyes are very piercing and lovely. I also love that innocent expression. The only problems for me are the color and the fact that you followed everyone else's footsteps. ORIGINALITY! Next week, give me originality!

Niki101: You have a good challenge photo but it looks too "elementary school portrait" to me, not quite a model photo. You appear as if you're trying too hard to look good. Relax. You did such a great job last week, but this week you kinda missed the target. Honey, I DO NOT see this "risk" you said you were taking. I thought you were going to do something different than all of the other girls, but nope, it's the exact same photo. Disappointment strikes again. You really dropped the ball this week, huh? Your photoshoot photo is the worst of the bunch. It looks like a facebook photo in my opinion. Your eyes are pretty but you're not modeling. I see you thinking, and that's a NO-NO. Go back to what you did last week, because this week is just NOT good.
4510 days 21 hours ago
woorikoh
deshonBANNED- 8.5

_MurielleAdrienne- 6.5

nitsujnagisep28- 4.5

Rocky05- 4

Zaza- 9.5

Niki101- 6
4510 days 15 hours ago
jmpesigan
THE WINNER OF THE CHALLENGE IS

NIKKI ..!

GARNERING A POINTS OF

20.5 ! :)

GREAT JOB!

NOW LET SEE WHO WILL BE GOING TO OUR INTERNATIONAL DESTINATION..

BRAZIL!!!!!!!

LET'S START

JUDGES THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME AS ALWAYS !!
4510 days 15 hours ago
jmpesigan
THE FIRST ONE IS .. . . . . . .

DESHON !

CONGRATULATIONS GIRL !
4510 days 15 hours ago
jmpesigan
NEXT NAME IS...

ZAZA !
4509 days 20 hours ago
jmpesigan
NEXT NAME IS.....................................
NITSU !

CONGRATS !
4509 days 20 hours ago
jmpesigan
NEXT NAME IS.....................................
NITSU !

CONGRATS !
4509 days 20 hours ago
jmpesigan
3 GIRLS LEFT.
THE NEXT NAME THAT IM GOING TO CALL IS.
ROCKY !
4509 days 20 hours ago
jmpesigan
WILL
MURIELLE AND NIKKI

PLEASE STEP FORWARD.

MURIELLE - : You have a nice challenge photo BUT the judges felt you are falling backwards.....

and here's

NIKKI - : : You have a very very nice challenge photo thats why you always got the challenge winner! however your photo this week is at risk..... many judges told me that your more concentrating on our challenge not on the main challenge...

so

WHO

STAYS....?

open group

UNTM CYCLE 2 (OPEN APPS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!