This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JUDGING AND ELIMINATION # "FEEL THE ICE"

Topic » JUDGING AND ELIMINATION #..

4521 days 17 hours ago
jmpesigan
WELL THE TIME HAS COME..

IM SO SORRY FOR BEING LATE TO POST THIS ELIMINATION PANEL :)

WELL LET'S START THE JUDGING !!

AND GUYS .. JERMIN LEFT THE COMPETITION BECAUSE SHE IS LEAVING
THE TENGAGED WORLD SO... SAY YOUR FAREWELL TO HIM ...

LETS START ! HOLLA!!!
4521 days 17 hours ago
jmpesigan
JUDGING:

<nitsujnagisep28> THIS SHOT IS GORGEOUS! BUT TRY TO MODEL HEAD TO TOE ! THIS IS NICE :)

<_MurielleAdrienne> HMM THIS PICTURE IS JUST SAFE FOR ME MURI.. IM EXPECTING SO MUCH MORE FROM YOU.. THIS PICTURE LOOKS LIKE CRACK.

<RachelReilly> THIS SHOT IS KINDA MAGICAL ! I LIKE YOUR POSE HERE .. BUT YOUR UPPER PART LOOKS LIKE SLEEPING.. BUT OVERALL IT'S A GREAT SHOT !

<zaza> I LIKE THIS SHOT .. IT'S SEXYY AND NATURAL :) THIS PICTURE IS JUST OK :)

<deshonBANNED> I LIKE THIS PHOTO IT'S DREAMY.. ITS AN OK SHOT FOR ME . :)

<nikki101> THIS PHOTO IS ANOTHER NICE PHOTO I CANT SEE MODEL HERE I SEE A BEAUTIFUL GIRL ..THIS PHOTO IS AN OK SHOT.

<rocky05> THIS PHOTO IS FIERCE! BUT I DONT LIKE THE POSE HERE.. BUT OVERALL THIS SHOT IS NICCEEE! :)

<BlueDust>  :(

<jayjet> :(

<Jermin119>  :(
4521 days 17 hours ago
jmpesigan
CHALLENGE POINTS :
1-10

1-LOWEST 10-HIGHEST

<nitsujnagisep28> 2.1

<_MurielleAdrienne> 2.5

<RachelReilly> 2.0

<zaza> 2.4

<deshonBANNED> 2.3

<nikki101> 2.3

<rocky05> 2.2
4521 days 17 hours ago
nitsujnagisep28
aww.
4521 days 17 hours ago
_MurielleAdrienne
goodluck to all
4521 days 8 hours ago
hippydude126
_MurielleAdrienne - I really do hate to say it babe but there is nothing much going on in this shot! The expression is bland and there is hardly a pose there and you haven't grasped the theme too wel!

Nitsu - This shot is hot! (which is amazing seen as your posing with ice!) I can feel the intensity in your eyes and you really look like a snow princess! GREAT JOB!

deshonBanned - Well this photo isn't bad but i was expecting more form you! You need to show more emotion facially and there needs to be something in the shot to interest me!

jody - This is very sexy and well done for that but be careful that you don't cross the line from being hot, to being a down right slut! other than that a very good job!

Cherry Bumbi - Sorry to see you go :'(

Rocky05 - This is is okay but you could've gone so much further with it! bend your arms, give me some emotion, strike some intense poses! that is what gets you first call out!

nikki101 - A good shot of you nikki! i like the facial expression and the whole positioning of your head but for next time try and give me a full-body shot so i have more to work with!

Rachel - In this photo you look very elegant and sophisticated which is very good for a model and i like how well you used the theme to your advantage, the only problem is that i would like to see more of your face so i can get more emotion from the shot!

Bluedust - Very disappointed in you!

jayjet -  Be ashamed!
4521 days 8 hours ago
hippydude126
nitsujnagisep28 - 4

_MurielleAdrienne - 4

RachelReilly - 6.5

zaza - 5

deshonBANNED - 7

nikki101 - 6.5

rocky05 - 5
4521 days 5 hours ago
sameister
_MurielleAdrienne: I really really liked your challenge photo; it was very unique yet beautiful! But on the other hand, your photo-shoot picture was kind of off. The makeup or hair was too much. But overall, good job!

nitsujnagisep28: Oh my gosh! Wow! Your pictures were both stunning, you blew my mind! Keep up the great work!

RachelReilly1: Amazing challenge photo! It was very elegant! Your photo shoot picture was good, but could have been better. Overall, very nice job!

Zaza: Both pictures were amazing! Both were very unique and different and I liked that! Very good job, keep up the nice work!

DeshonBANNED: Hmm I find that your picture was ok. I think you could have done way better, please try harder next week!

nikki101: Wow! These pictures were amazing! I think you did a great job, everything was perfect! So much detail, yet very beautiful! Loved it!

rocky05: Your photo shoot was very pretty and I enjoyed it but, your challenge picture was to dark. Too much makeup and the dress was not very pretty.
Jermin119: Hmm no picture? Not good! Please do better next week!
Bluedust: No picture! That’s to bad please send one in next week!
Jayjet: Please send in pictures next week! I was looking forward to seeing them!
4521 days 4 hours ago
sameister
_MurielleAdrienne: 7

nitsujnagisep28: 9.5

RachelReilly1: 6.5
Zaza: 8
DeshonBANNED:  5.5

nikki101: 10, great job!

rocky05: 6
Jermin119: 0, no pictures!
Bluedust: 0, no pictures!
Jayjet: 0, no pictures!
4520 days 23 hours ago
woorikoh
_MurielleAdrienne: Your challenge photo is FABULOUS. I love the setting, the pose, the makeup, and the hair. That is a model shot. However, you really disappointed me with your photoshoot hun. You're supposed to have ice on your body somewhere. I see what you were trying to go for, but it just didn't work out. The makeup makes you look old and tired. If you make it past elimination, work on your makeup and try to give a full body pose.

nitsujnagisep28: Your challenge photo is striking, but not in a good way. There's nothing bad about it, but there's nothing good there either. I was expecting something more fierce and powerful. You DEFINITELY redeemed yourself with your photoshoot hun! The picture screams Ice Princess, which is what the photoshoot was all about :] ! Get it girl! The makeup and the snow in the hair were great touches. Next week I would like to see you put more effort into your challenge and a full body pose from you as well.

RachelReilly1: I'm not really impressed with your challenge photo girl. It's not bad at all, it's just very amateur and not really that striking. You have to wow me as a model hun. Unfortunately your photoshoot didn't impress me either. I can see the winter theme in the photo, but it just isn't all that striking. The dress is gorgeous, but your pose isn't impressive. The way your hand is on your stomach makes it seem like your pregnant. Your face looks bland as well. If you make it to the next week of this competition, be sure to study up on other top models and look through magazines so that you can get an idea of what high fashion and great posing is like.

Zaza: Your challenge photo is definitely what I was hoping to see! The marionette aspect of it is such a great idea! Your pose is amazing and your face is blank like a puppet but still alive and it works for me. Love it hun. Your photoshoot didn't impress me though. I see the ice but it doesn't really follow the theme of what your photoshoot was supposed to be. It's almost like a lingerie ad. This is Universe Top Model, not Victoria's Secret. Next week keep up the great work with the challenges, but work on giving a more high fashion photoshoot, not something that belongs in Maxim magazine.

DeshonBANNED: Your challenge photo ... what were you thinking hun? It's so awkward and not attractive or flattering at all. You look bothered by something and look as if you need to take a dump. Your photoshoot came out very pretty but I'm disappointed that it's such a close up shot of you. I can see the winter theme in the photo and I enjoy your facial expression, but it's not enough for me. Next week, be more conscious of your photos for both the challenge AND the photoshoot. Just like I said to one of the other girls, study up on other top models and look through magazines that are HIGH FASHION.

nikki101: Your challenge photoshoot was definitely a great idea and had the potential to be striking and fierce, but I wasn't feeling it hun. You look like a zookeeper who is farting around with the animal. I don't see you modeling in the photo. Thank goodness for your photoshoot girl! You look stunning! WERK IT! The snow in your hair is so pretty and your makeup is stunning! It's fabulous! Next week, I want to see you put the same effort in your challenge that you put into the photoshoot. A full body shot would be nice, as well.

rocky05: Your challenge photo was ... different from all the other girls. I definitely appreciate different though. It's a bit too dark and the make up wasn't that great, but it wasn't a total train wreck. Your photoshoot was good but it wasn't great. The ice is visible in the picture and I love that you're holding the pieces of ice like weapons. However the pose is stiff and the outfit is hideous. Your face looks good, not great, just good. There's room for improvement. Not the worst this week though. Next time, keep up the work, but multiply the effort times 10!! You have the potential, so give better poses and
4520 days 23 hours ago
woorikoh
_MurielleAdrienne: 9

nitsujnagisep28: 5

RachelReilly1: 5

Zaza: 8

DeshonBANNED:  2

nikki101: 5

rocky05: 6

Jermin119: 0, you've already left the competition.

Bluedust: 0, good luck.

Jayjet: 0, unbelievable.
4520 days 18 hours ago
jmpesigan
THE WINNER OF THE CHALLNGE IS.

RACHEL! YOUVE GOT AN AVERAGE SCORE OF."

23.5 GREAT JOB !
4520 days 18 hours ago
jmpesigan
NOW THE TIME HAS COME TO

ELIMINATE !!

AND LOSE THEIR HOPE

OF

BECOMING

UNIVERSE

NEXT TOP

MODEL
!!!!!!!
4520 days 18 hours ago
jmpesigan
FIRST NAME IS ....
NITSU !!

CONGRATULATIONSSSS FIRST CALLED OUT !! BUT BECAREFUL HONNEY

TRY TO CONTROL YOUR ATTITUDE INSIDE THE HOUSE

THAT ATTITUDE CAN BRING YOU DOWN ,,

CONGRATZ AGAIN
4520 days 18 hours ago
jmpesigan
RUNNER UP FOR THE

BEST PHOTO IS....
JODY
!!
4520 days 18 hours ago
jmpesigan
NEXT NAME IS

NIKKI!!!!!

open group

UNTM CYCLE 2 (OPEN APPS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!