This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Endurance challenge

Topic » Second Endurance challenge

4475 days ago
drorange32
First i would like to say i am sorry that this was done a little latter than expected. I woke up late and needed to get to school fast.

Now on to the challenge. This challenge will be played for two pieces the perserverence piece and the friendship piece. Today's challenge will also let you get the samadhi to handicap someone.

The Challenge today will be a logo challenge. All the teams get a twenty-four hour time period and they will have to make a logo that includes the word endurance and the sign (like the one now but unique). When you are post it in the photo area.

Go!
4475 days ago
andalarew_2231
Ok
4474 days 23 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Okay.
You got this from Drama Forest.
4474 days 23 hours ago
drorange32
no i thought of doing this before, but i just now did it
4473 days 21 hours ago
mmar
4473 days 19 hours ago
drorange32
in this challenge neither logo was really right. i may have said this but i didn't want it for this season, however orange team was the best. They win and get two pieces, but i decided no samadhi for lack of effort in all of the teams.
4473 days 18 hours ago
andalarew_2231
OH!!!!!!! opps,,, i thougth u wanted it for this season,,, i am sorry :/
4466 days 20 hours ago
mmar
whens the next challenge??????
4464 days 7 hours ago
andalarew_2231
IKR!
4462 days 3 hours ago
mmar
*still waits*
4452 days 19 hours ago
andalarew_2231
OMG >.<
4395 days 2 hours ago
andalarew_2231
still nothing

open group

Endurance Jamaica (Season 1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!