This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 9: Amun-Bai

Topic » Tribal Council 9: Amun-Bai

3812 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
Come on in guys. A completely new tribe here.

Bugs has immunity tonight and can not be voted off.

Questions for all:

What is more important right now: challenge strength or loyalty (numbers in votes)

Did you feel safe in your old tribe? Are you in a better or worse position now then you were pre-switch?

What do you base your vote on tonight?

VOTES ARE DUE BY 5PM EST TUESDAY!
3811 days 9 hours ago
DrPepsi
What is more important right now: challenge strength or loyalty (numbers in votes)
loyalty can be good but we also need strength to win a challenge so for tonight's vote im voting for strengh

Did you feel safe in your old tribe? Are you in a better or worse position now then you were pre-switch?
i felt sort of trustworthy i think i may be in a better position it feels like a fresh new start
What do you base your vote on tonight?
who i think could help this tribe
3811 days 3 hours ago
Ninja41
What is more important right now: challenge strength or loyalty (numbers in votes) i would probably have to go with numbers although being active and do well in challenges do well. you can always be in the minority for numbers but if you are better than the others in minority you might save yourself for a few rounds until there is a move ready to be made. but at this point, there are likely alliances that will start to run the game

Did you feel safe in your old tribe? Are you in a better or worse position now then you were pre-switch? I felt really safe in my old tribe. I was one of the most active in competitions and never felt in danger of being voted off. Now i have been moved to a tribe with relativiely nobody that i know, so i think i was in a better position on my old tribe.

What do you base your vote on tonight? I guess there isnt really a big move that can be made... especially with me in the majority. ill probably just talk to people and maybe go with what will benefit the tribe better. for if we are winning challenges, then i wont feel nervous about being voted off
3810 days 18 hours ago
Mearl
*Returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out must leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes
3810 days 18 hours ago
Mearl
First vote:
JetteJ, self vote
3810 days 18 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:
and the next person eliminated from Survivor: Egypt is
3810 days 18 hours ago
Mearl
Jflora, self vote

Since that was a self-vote at two consecutive tribal councils, Jflora you have been elminated from the game.

*Snuffs torch* It's time for you to go.

Rest of the votes will remain a mystery
3810 days 10 hours ago
jflora18
I didn't know who to vote.

open group

Mearl's Survivor Westeros (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!