This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 7/8 Ta-Opet

Topic » Tribal Council 7/8 Ta-Opet

3813 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
After winning your first challenge last time you guys almost made a late comeback to win two in a row but fell just short.

DBWs won immunity and is safe tonight.

Questions for all-
How important is it to keep a strong tribe?

Are people starting to get on your nerves on this tribe? Could other factors like this cause somebody who is not necessarily the weakest to leave?

Question for TDO only-
You tied in the last two challenges for the idol clue (and immunity this time) but were on the wrong end of the tie both times. What is most frustrating about this?

VOTES DUE BY 7:30 EST TUESDAY
3813 days 10 hours ago
DBWs

Important, but at the same time I feel like soon, maybe even next challenge there is going to be a tribe swap or absorb, I think we have a strong tribe though considering we have gotten 2nd, 1st, and 2nd in the last 3 challenges, and come close.

Are people starting to get on your nerves on this tribe? Could other factors like this cause somebody who is not necessarily the weakest to leave?

I am not, maybe because I have immunity but more because I trust that this tribe will do what is best for the tribe since that is what has been happening the last 2 tribals, and we could see a blindside, and as much as you probably want one I highly doubt it is going to happen.
3813 days 10 hours ago
Sarah48
After winning your first challenge last time you guys almost made a late comeback to win two in a row but fell just short.

DBWs won immunity and is safe tonight.

Questions for all-

Yes it's important, we've struggled in challenges based on the fact that not everyone is helping participate, today was tough when we only had 3 people trying to score points,

I like everyone on my tribe which makes the votes stuff, if have to vote what's the best for my game and our tribes game

Question for TDO only-
You tied in the last two challenges for the idol clue (and immunity this time) but were on the wrong end of the tie both times. What is most frustrating about this?

N/a
3812 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
I'll go tally the votes
3812 days 10 hours ago
DrPepsi
very so that you can win challenges and immunity

no no one has got on my nerves right now
3812 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
*Returns with urn*

If anybody has the hidden idol and wants to play it, now would be the time to do so
3812 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out must leave tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes
3812 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
First vote
Ricky
3812 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:
Ricky
3812 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:
Pepsi

2 votes Ricky, 1 vote Pepsi, 3 votes left
3812 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:

Ricky

3 votes Ricky, 1 vote Pepsi, 2 votes left
3812 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:
and the next person voted out of Survivor: Egypt is
Ricky

Ricky, that is enough please bring me your torch. Ricky, the tribe has spoken. Its time for you to go.

Well a unanimous decision. Grab your torches and head to the challenge.
3812 days 10 hours ago
DrPepsi
YES
3812 days 10 hours ago
rickyr777
bye guys gl in the next challenge
*leaves*

open group

Mearl's Survivor Westeros (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!