This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SEMI-FINALS: Submission

Topic » SEMI-FINALS: Submission

2506 days 20 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
With this being the last week before the finals, we want you guys to go out with a bang! For your first performance of the night, we want to see a song that has either been in a movie or you think would be good in a movie. If you choose a song that HAS been in a movie, state which one. If you choose a song that HASN'T been in a movie, state what time of movie you think it would be in. For the second performance of the night we want to see you perform with a guest. This means we want to see you in a song that either you are featured in, or a song where you have someone else featured in! You have 24 hours, good luck!
2506 days 16 hours ago
LittleMix
Guest song - https://youtu.be/B1p8GoEeFhg

Movie song - https://youtu.be/uySw1KhFge8

The movie would be a romance, but like a foreign film. Right after the girl gets broken up with for another girl
2506 days 13 hours ago
Mybash_
Guest Song:

Movie Song:
2506 days 10 hours ago
Mybash_
sorry didnt realize i sung work form home already Lol
2506 days 8 hours ago
aj1111
Guest-
Movie-
A love story movie
2506 days 7 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK

Movie
2504 days 4 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
I would do a full out episode but I was the only judge to send in anything! So here are my critiques: (First songs are movie, second are guests)
Fifth Harmony- This was such a great song choice and I was actually impressed how good of a song this was for being in a kids movie! This was really great ladies!

James- This did feel like a beautiful song, i guess I just didn’t get the movie sense from it! I thought your voice was excellent though!

Demi Lovato- I have always thought that this version was better than the other and I still stand by that! This was amazing!

Ariana Grande- I am sorry but this was a terrible choice! I couldn’t get over the fact that you didn’t choose Beauty and the Beast for the song! I am very disappointed!

Fifth Harmony- So catchy, so fun, so perfect! Every week you find another way to entertain us! I thought this was amazing! AHH! If you guys don’t make finals, I don’t know what I will do!

James- I didn’t really get into this until you both started singing together! That was such a beautiful pairing! Great job this week!

Demi Lovato- I have never heard this song before and boy was I pleasantly surprised! This was such a unique pairing yet had such good content! Great job this week babe!

Ariana Grande- This was such a nice pairing! Great job with pairing your vocals together for this performance!
2504 days 4 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
In 1st place this week with Tengaged was
Demi Lovato!
2504 days 4 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
In 2nd place this week with Tengaged was
/
/
/
/
/

Fifth Harmony! This means James Arthur and Ariana Grande are our bottom 2!
2504 days 4 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
This vote is hard, but unfortunately I have to be the only one to make it as no other judge sent in! With that being said, I have to save Ariana for being more consistent this season although I did see growth from James!
2504 days 3 hours ago
LittleMix
How boring.

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!