This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Maybe another officer in this group?

Topic » Maybe another officer in this..

4482 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Name: Tolis Kalkas
Tengaged name: TolisKalkas
Kpg: 12.6388888...
#of games played: 180
Color level: TV
Who is your #1 friend on this site (only choose 1): Krisbliss (she's the sweetest person you could ave the pleasure of meeting)
Are you okay with pestering people? I do it for Tengaged Idol all the time
Do you consider your self nice or mean? Nice unless you are mean to me :)
Why do you think you should be considered for this? I love helping out, and I love this group. Even just submitting photos makes me enjoy this group, and I would love to help out even more :)
4482 days 3 hours ago
BbDamian
Name: Jonathan
Tengaged name: BbDamian
Kpg: not so great
#of games played: still the most
Color level: TV Star
Who is your #1 friend on this site (only choose 1): IamPaxton
Are you okay with pestering people? Duh
Do you consider your self nice or mean? A healthy mix
Why do you think you should be considered for this?  You asked me to
4482 days 3 hours ago
RawrItsNick
Name: Nick
Tengaged name: RawrItsNick
Kpg: 3.65
#of games played: 82
Color level: Green
Who is your #1 friend on this site (only choose 1): AWKS. Marrrss
Are you okay with pestering people? Oh yeah >;3
Do you consider your self nice or mean? Im nice :(
Why do you think you should be considered for this? Cuz you're my bitch, and according to his methods for "Getting the job done" Anthony is a slut. And yeh ;D bcuz you love me and Nick loves authority <33 :3 .
4482 days 2 hours ago
Shadow541
Name: Jasper
Tengaged name: Shadow541
Kpg: 4.52
#of games played: 75
Color level: Red
Who is your #1 friend on this site (only choose 1): monkeyboy
Are you okay with pestering people?: HELL TO THE FUCK YEAH
Do you consider your self nice or mean?: I can be nice, but mean if you piss me off :)
Why do you think you should be considered for this?: Because I will pester you on Day1 all the way until Day99 until you turn in your damn picture
4482 days 2 hours ago
ea31
Name:Emily
Tengaged name:EA31
Kpg:5.2
#of games played:38
Color level:purple
Who is your #1 friend on this site (only choose 1):blobberhead
Are you okay with pestering people? yes
Do you consider your self nice or mean? i am nice a majority of the time but can be mean occasionally
Why do you think you should be considered for this?
I was in the last video and i will be very helpful and will get the job done. I am good at reminding and persuading people to do things so id be able to help you get people to get their pictures in!
4482 days 2 hours ago
mrkkkkyle
Name: Kyle
Tengaged name: Mrkkkkyle
Kpg: 2.3 Kpg
#of games played: 277 Times
Color level: Silver :)
Who is your #1 friend on this site (only choose 1): It would have to be JoshGotti because he has been there for me when I need him and I have been there for him when he needs me.
Are you okay with pestering people? Yes I am ok with pestering people actually I work better with them.
Do you consider your self nice or mean? I am genuinely a nice person but if you get me upset about something and I know that I am guilty then I will do anything to prove you wrong.
Why do you think you should be considered for this? I have been in both of the other Videos and I would like to be apart of the process in making them now. They look fun to do and I know how much stress you go through to keep this project going. 
Is that all?
4481 days 6 hours ago
Lifesaver
Keith
Lifesaver
372 (Will probably be 392 soon)
7.0 I think
Red
Amartin
Sure
Nice unless u piss me off then I be mean :)
Because this will seem fun and I would like to be a part of something great like this.
4481 days 6 hours ago
Linds810
APPS CLOSED

open group

Lyrics Video.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!