This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Platinum Big Brother 6 [Finale]

Topic » Platinum Big Brother 6..

3755 days 11 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Congratulations on making it to the Final 3, you have battled it out in a constant power struggle over the past 21 days. This climatic finale will take place across 4 days when 1 of you will be crowned the winner of Platinum Big Brother 6: The Chain Reaction!

Who will it be? Brendon? Jordan? or Mark? A 3-Part Final HoH will ultimately decide who sits in the final 2 chairs.

Best of luck!
3755 days 11 hours ago
brenelle1120
thanks LJ...guys, i mean Natalie, good luck.
3755 days 11 hours ago
OhNatalie
Didn't realize my name was Mark?
3755 days 11 hours ago
brenelle1120
lol...
3755 days 11 hours ago
brenelle1120
well u guys are similar cause Mark sucks.
3755 days 11 hours ago
OhNatalie
The viewers don't seem to think that!

I got a bunch of messages telling me that I better win! THANK YOU VIEWERS FOR THE SUPPORT! Ill try my best for all of you :***
3755 days 11 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Congratulations on making it to the Final 3, you have battled it out in a constant power struggle over the past 21 days. This climatic finale will take place across 4 days when 1 of you will be crowned the winner of Platinum Big Brother 6: The Chain Reaction!

Who will it be? Brendon? Jordan? or Natalie? A 3-Part Final HoH will ultimately decide who sits in the final 2 chairs.

Best of luck!

Sorry *.*
3755 days 11 hours ago
brenelle1120
the viewers love to hate me, im a villain, your a boring hero
3755 days 11 hours ago
OhNatalie
You're a shitty villain. Believe me...
3755 days 11 hours ago
brenelle1120
Natalie, unless ur win, dont expect to be an all star
3755 days 11 hours ago
Webly
Don't expect to be an all star either Brendon! LOL *a viewer shouts out*
3755 days 11 hours ago
brenelle1120
Webly, shut up, go get evicted in a dpov - coup de tat - switched vote eviction again.
3755 days 11 hours ago
OhNatalie
Natalie, unless ur win, dont expect to be an all star
---
Sweety i hold recordes :**

Thanks Webly, see Brendon, nobody likes you...
3755 days 11 hours ago
brenelle1120
really what records? most unnommed coattail rider! wow!
3755 days 10 hours ago
OhNatalie
Whos coattail did I ride?
3755 days 10 hours ago
OhNatalie
Definitely NOT yours! This season was FULL of guys and of course i used that to my advantage. Men LOVE to feel in power. Therefore, i made people think that they could control me and my precious vote, but Ill explain later...

Anyway, good night :***

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!