This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6] Goodbye Messages To Brandon

Topic » [S6] Goodbye Messages To..

3755 days 11 hours ago
Laurenjade121
3755 days 11 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Bye! You were really cool, but I had to jump on the train and evict you. Sorry you got out pre-jury!
3755 days 11 hours ago
brenelle1120
Brandon, you are super crazy and kinda annoying. How did you even make it this far? LOL bye. #sorrynotsorry
3755 days 11 hours ago
ofl1998
Brandon the reason I voted to evict you is when you went around spreading rumors that team 1 was still working together I lost all trust in you and thought you were a snake. Sorry but I just couldn't trust you.
3755 days 11 hours ago
OhNatalie
You should refrain from ever throwing people under the bus on week 2. Like, EVER!
3755 days 11 hours ago
Griffles
I'm so sorry, because a second before the results I tasted pre-jury, and it's a bitter dish. Good luck to you in the future, honestly.
3755 days 11 hours ago
KOKidd
Brandon  YOu were crazy I just knew you couldn't be trusted
3755 days 10 hours ago
SmileyTaffy
Brandon you started to spread lies around the house, lies are needed in this game but when you get caught out....Your evicted.
3755 days 9 hours ago
Survivor8
Sorry you were shady and I couldn't picture myself in any sort of alliance with someone who gave me the shady vibe.

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!