This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6] Dining Table

Topic » [S6] Dining Table

3777 days ago
SmileyTaffy
at least one of us makes Jury?
3777 days ago
ofl1998
It's easy for you to say when the HOH isn't after you and hates you.
3777 days ago
SmileyTaffy
People don't like me because the whole house nominated me. It feels bad but I had a worthy reason to be inactive but you have to stay strong
3777 days ago
SmileyTaffy
Stay positive.
3777 days ago
ofl1998
Well I am feeling like Chima right now honestly. And I just want to get off the block any way I can.
3777 days ago
SmileyTaffy
Well you have to work for it, and try all steps necessary. :)
3777 days ago
ofl1998
Well Griffin is just so slimy and untrustworthy so I don't want to even try with him anymore.
3776 days 23 hours ago
Griffles
I was untrustworthy to you, and I'm sorry, but somebody had to grow a pair and do this, or everyone would be in the final five  saying the exact same thing. It wouldn't have happened.
3776 days 23 hours ago
ofl1998
ya okay, i am not a threat because i can't win anything and in all actuality no one in the house likes me or is gonna vote for me in f2 so i am not gonna win
3776 days 22 hours ago
Griffles
What I'm saying is that if I know you aren't the best for me, I don't want to play with you, and if I don't want to play with you, I can't just be like "Bye." I have to do this for me, it's not personal or upon malice. Good night.
3776 days 17 hours ago
ofl1998
you don't have a legit reason for putting me up, everything you said in your nomination speech is false fact, find a real reason to put me up and we will talk then
3776 days 7 hours ago
Griffles
Oh my God. I've been so nice about this. You are out because everyone wants it. My reason is because you are a threat.
3776 days 7 hours ago
Griffles
Less chat, more veto.
3776 days 6 hours ago
ofl1998
griffin EVERYONE does not want me out so watch your wording, and i am in no way a threat so
3775 days 1 hour ago
Laurenjade121
Nominations Ceremony.

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!