This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Platinum Big Brother 5 Finale

Topic » Platinum Big Brother 5 Finale

3791 days 6 hours ago
jojo7784
Q <3
3790 days 23 hours ago
Midknight3baby
Chloe would not eat me alive haha if you watched my season you would now that I can't be manipulated so the only thing that would prob be my downfall is my pride in never being anyone's sheep and thats the only way.
3790 days 23 hours ago
Midknight3baby
And I'm not saying Chloe's the best. I'm not saying I'm the best and it's def not q that's the best. as I said no one is,there's still what 20 more seasons left lol come on now all the people coming after us can easily surpass all of us. I'll put q in top 7 though as of right now my top 7 would be (not in any order) mark mike(jersey boys) Chloe q joxn Chris Dylan.  Based on gameplay and impacted of the game
3790 days 16 hours ago
Qcumber
I still stand by what I said about Chloe eating you alive if the two of you were in a season together. She wouldn't need to manipulate you, and neither would I.
I think your arrogance would be your downfall lol and now I remember why the VL hated you so much when everyone was watching your season.  You were good in your season compared to the rest because the rest were somewhat dull. You are not in the top 7, 10, or even 14 and there's a reason you didn't make all-stars. Even though I practically begged LJ to put you in with me so you could be put in your place and understand just how good some of these players really are and how your game pales in comparison, because your ego was actually kinda annoying in s4.
Also, I love John J, but I don't think he's a top 7 tbh. He only made it so far in his game because I was protecting him. In all-stars he couldn't step it up and without chaos protecting him he was out lol. It's all a matter of perspective but holding the comp record in a noob season isn't fabulous lol
3790 days 14 hours ago
Midknight3baby
My arrongence got me to final 2, my arrongence got me to go the whole season unnommed by any hoh and my arrogance is what made the jersey boys one of the greatest duos. Q I didn't need a second season to make final 2 I made it my first. I didn't need to win comps because I had the entire cast wrap around my finger and another thing I could careless if anyone hates me I'm better and made It further then 90% of  those clowns anyway I rather be hated for being good than liked because I sucked up to people and I will not suck up to anyone if you don't like me I'm not going try and make you if you like me then props to you haha.
Mike has 0 votes to evict and has never been nommed by an hoh
Mike has the record with mark for most days in the house
The jersey boys are the ONLY duo to have zero votes to evict in the same season
The jersey boys are the only duo to have a member in the final 2 twice (in a row I might add)
The jersey boys have a member to go two seasons with o votes to evict and won and award.
Mike manipulate a girl into a showmance the whole season just to get me further genius plan.
So those are the stats and that makes me and mark top 7 and until someone dethrones me I will stick to what I say and I'm one of the best along with mark. So this is a challenge when I return PUT me in my place you will try and you will fail mike out ps Yes I understand I have a cocky attitude but I have 4 state rings in football hockey and laccrosse I  play college football for Miami, have a hot girlfriend plus a lot of girls;) and I have blue eyes and amazing blonde hair so yeah I have a lot  to be proud of I don't even call it cocky I'm just confident and the things I do just builts that cofendence up js :p merry Christmas
3790 days 14 hours ago
Qcumber
LOL your stats are only good because it was a noob season full of people who didn't really know how to play a good game. I'm trying to say that in an all-star season you probably wouldn't do so hot.
It only took one season to get Chaos to have a winner. The second time we played together, the other member won. Not in a noob season. You say jersey boys is the best duo, but you're also the duo that didn't get picked for All-Stars.  You were good, but I guarantee based on what I saw you were far from being one of the greats. (Mark making final two twice in a row makes HIM a great player, not you or your alliance because your alliance wasn't in the game at all. Unless you were helping Mark, which then is against the rules and he should have been eliminated.) Duos aren't about "a member" doing well. It's about both members doing well, so your stats aren't that impressive.

And your "girls" doesn't impress me. That's BS actually that you think it's cool to have a lot of girls because women aren't something you can just "have" and fool around with and think you're cool because of it. In fact, it just makes you a tool so if that's true that actually really pisses me off -.- I don't care about your sports or the fact that you have blond hair and blue eyes lol. Lots of people do, doesn't make a person automatically attractive. In fact, an ugly personality makes them less attractive, and I'm not saying you have that because I can't really judge you based on what you've said. Confidence is great, but you have more than confidence and that is arrogance. All you need to do is tone it down a bit, because you just keep feeding yourself. You weren't hated because you were good, you were hated because you're annoying. People who are good at the game can still be well liked by many people.
3790 days 14 hours ago
jojo7784
Hey guess what the best duo ever is Chaos bye far. Both of them are winners and Q is so much better than you. She got to all stars without even making f2 in her season. You made f2 and you weren't even good enough for all stars. Trust me you are not one of the best 7. There is a lot of people better than you and Q is so much better than you. So shut up and accept the fact your duo is second best
3790 days 14 hours ago
jojo7784
So yeah Mike you suck compared to Q. Get over it and shut the hell up
3790 days 14 hours ago
Laurenjade121
[END OF FINALE]
[END OF FINALE]
[END OF FINALE]
[END OF FINALE]
[END OF FINALE]
[END OF FINALE]
[END OF FINALE]
[END OF FINALE]

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!