This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S5] Goodbye Messages To John J.

Topic » [S5] Goodbye Messages To John..

3815 days 21 hours ago
Laurenjade121
3815 days 21 hours ago
TheEclipse
John J, you were a huge threat, and you were trying to play TOO hard TOO fast, and that's why you're outside the house today.
3815 days 21 hours ago
jflora18
John, I am sorry. There was nothing I could do for you. You threw shade and it just didn't work out for you sorry. See you at Finale
3815 days 21 hours ago
Mybash_
John, :( sorry you were first to go! You go from last evicted to first and it sucks but it's just the way this house works I guess! Sorry it was you!
3815 days 21 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
John :(

So long, John. It was fun having you here and we’ll miss you!
3815 days 21 hours ago
Lynette
John, it sucks to see you go. But you were a huge liability, too huge to keep in the game. Peace out bro!
3815 days 21 hours ago
Qcumber
John... In season 3 Chaos not only controlled you, but protected you. This time we let you play your own game. Too bad it didn't work out so well for you. You're a good guy and I'm sorry to see you go... Jk you voted me out in S3 xD but you're still a good guy!
3815 days 21 hours ago
blatastic1234
John you and me were in season 3 finals and you took credit for a lot of things I did, you trashed my name, and you were a complete ass. Not sad to see you go
3815 days 20 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
It was you or me. Glad it was you.
3815 days 20 hours ago
Lemjam6
John J...we never had the chance to talk, and you were a threat in the game :/
3815 days 20 hours ago
mminervini219
John, unfortunately you are the first one to go, but it is all stars, and this game has taken off very quickly. Everyone seems ready to play and was not hesitant to take out a good player right at the start. Sorry to see you go dude.

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!