This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S5] Living Room

Topic » [S5] Living Room

3798 days 6 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
And $o we have it.
I either win HoH, or I'm evicted.
Let$ do thi$.
3798 days 6 hours ago
Qcumber
Bye Kat
And thanks Mark (:
3798 days 6 hours ago
Qcumber
And I'm looking forward to this speech
3798 days 6 hours ago
mminervini219
Alright. I am finally back. Sorry. Its has been a crazy night for me.
3798 days 6 hours ago
mminervini219
Strategically it would make sense for me to evict the player who has a better chance of winning the final hoh to make it easier for myself to win. But the facts that Katherine is not able to compete and wont even be here for the finale, along with Q not being able to fully play in the veto today, it is only right that I save Q. I of all people understand when people have other obligations than this game (hence why it took me so long to write this speech and why I missed a lot of comps this season) and I have been kept safe despite not being able to play sometimes. I think Q deserves this chance to play in final hoh with Chloe and I. Katherine, this is nothing personal against you. I want to congratulate you on making it this far, further than you did last season. As much as we may butt heads you do make me laugh and I know you dont dislike me despite some of the things that come out of your mouth lol. Good luck in final hoh everyone. I hope you all understand and respect my decision.
3798 days 5 hours ago
Qcumber
Thank you Mark, I really appreciate it <3
3798 days 5 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
Me no like the fakene$$ in thi$ F3.
Nor the e$$ay of complete bull @_@.
3798 days 4 hours ago
mminervini219
Believe what you want. I stick to what I said, and it was the right decision for me. We all deserve to be here and compete. As Mike once said in this very room "...I don't ever believe in taking the easy route, with that being said vagisil I vote to evict you I'm sorry I just like competion"

Good luck everyone :-)

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!