This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S5] Dining Table

Topic » [S5] Dining Table

3839 days 11 hours ago
Qcumber
Are you fucking kidding me? -.-
3839 days 10 hours ago
Qcumber
Why the hell do I always win those. I guess people responded really well to when I said "Vote for me if you like lesbians" hmm

Ahh idk what to do because I didn't actually want this.
3839 days 10 hours ago
Mybash_
Grats Q!
3839 days 10 hours ago
BillyB
GL
3839 days 10 hours ago
mminervini219
Congrats Q!
3839 days 10 hours ago
Qcumber
Thanks, I guess I'll skip the handing out the keys so we can get right into veto....
3839 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Sure! :)
3839 days 10 hours ago
Mybash_
OMG were playing veto as well?
3839 days 10 hours ago
BillyB
Grats Q btw!
3839 days 10 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
LOL I almost feel asleep
*wipes drool*
3839 days 10 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
Grats btw!
3839 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Mybash_
OMG were playing veto as well?

Yes! :)
3839 days 10 hours ago
PizPaz
Oh shet.
3839 days 10 hours ago
mminervini219
Hey Lauren, would you be able to look back at the poll for what time pbb should be? Maybe if most.of the hgs who are left preferred 5pm we could switch it?
3839 days 10 hours ago
Qcumber
Okay this HoH won't be as crazy as my last one. My craziness isn't spontaneous, it's calculated and whatnot :/

So sorry, this one is gonna be pretty boring!

Basically, almost everyone in here has lied to me at some point, but I'm not mad about that. Again, BB is about lying. I just wish SOMEONE would be honest :P

Someone in here has been playing both sides of the house, which is great, let's let them skip all the way to the end. Unfortunately I can't target you until I know 100% who you are. So, with that I'll just nominate my two least favorite people: Natasha and Mark (:

GL in veto right now.

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!