This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Platinum Big Brother 4 Finale

Topic » Platinum Big Brother 4 Finale

3824 days 1 hour ago
Laurenjade121
Congratulations on making it to the Final 3, you have battled it out in a constant power struggle over the past 25 days. This climatic finale will take place across 4 days when 1 of you will be crowned the winner of Platinum Big Brother 4!

Who will it be? Mark? Mike? or Natasha? A 3-Part Final HoH will ultimately decide who sits in the final 2 chairs.

Best of luck!
3822 days 1 hour ago
Blondelle
Here for Part 2
3822 days 1 hour ago
Laurenjade121
CHECK IN!

(As I realise we didn't do part 1 here yesterday :'( )
3822 days 1 hour ago
Midknight3baby
here
3822 days 1 hour ago
Blondelle
Here
3822 days 1 hour ago
Laurenjade121
Okay, I'm about to post Part 2 :)
3822 days 1 hour ago
Midknight3baby
ok
3822 days 1 hour ago
Laurenjade121
Mike and Natasha, welcome to part 2 of the Final HoH. The winner og this competition will face Mark head-to-head in part 3 tomorrow where the winner will single handedly evict a houseguest.

This Competition is called "Morph-o-matic" and here is how it works. You will have 7 images each has two houseguests blended in to each one. You will have a maximum of 10 mins to mail me the answers of who is in each image like this;

For each correct answer, you will get a point. Houseguest with the most points will win. If you both tie, the houseguest that locks their answer in first will win.

NOTE: You must use HOUSEGUEST names, not Usernames.

Understand?
3822 days 1 hour ago
Blondelle
Got it!
3822 days 1 hour ago
Midknight3baby
yes
3822 days 1 hour ago
Blondelle
Lauren is it of what the houseguest look like now or at the start of the season?
3822 days 1 hour ago
Laurenjade121
Your time starts when I post the links!
3822 days 1 hour ago
Laurenjade121
Blondelle
Lauren is it of what the houseguest look like now or at the start of the season?

Now/Today
3822 days 1 hour ago
Laurenjade121
3822 days 1 hour ago
Laurenjade121

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!