This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Platinum Big Brother 2 Finale

Topic » Platinum Big Brother 2 Finale

3899 days 6 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Congratulations on making it to the Final 3, you have battled it out in a constant power struggle over the past 20 days. This climatic finale will take place across 4 days when 1 of you will be crowned the winner of Platinum Big Brother 2!

Who will it be? John? Chloe? or Tyker? A 3-Part Final HoH will ultimately decide who sits in the final 2 chairs.
3899 days 5 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
Cheers everybody!
Splendid game so far! :)
3899 days 5 hours ago
PizPaz
5 PM is good as always.
3899 days 5 hours ago
TykerV
same
3899 days 5 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Okay! Final HoH starts at 5 EST tomorrow! Be there! :)
3898 days 6 hours ago
Laurenjade121
CHECK IN FOR FINAL HOH (PART 1)
3898 days 6 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
Here
3898 days 6 hours ago
PizPaz
Here
3898 days 6 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Here:
- Chloe
- John
3898 days 6 hours ago
Laurenjade121
CHECK IN CLOSED!
3898 days 6 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Houseguests! The power is up for grabs for the LAST time this season! In this Final HoH, you will ALL be eligible to compete. There are 3 parts to this HoH, the winner of tonight's part will automatically advance to the final part, while the other 2 will battle it out in part 2 for a last chance at winning this Final HoH.

This competition is called "King of The Jungle" and here is how it works. In front of you are 3 jungle vines. When I say, you will have to climb onto them and be the LAST one on their vines while they swing back and forth, hit the foam walls and submerge you in the jungle swamp.

When I post
*Vine hits a foam wall*
You must reply
*Holds on for dear life*

AND

When I post
*Vine submerges into the swamp*
You must reply
*Keeps hold of vine*

There may be a time where I post both in one post, you must reply with both in one post.

You will start off with a 3 minute response time, that will decrease overtime. Fail to post within the time frame and you will fall and be OUT of the competition!

NOTE: You MUST have the correct spelling of response by the time the limit is up! No questions.

Understand? If so: *climb your vine*
3898 days 6 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
Question, do the * have to be in our post aswell?
3898 days 6 hours ago
Laurenjade121
SilentSwordsman
Question, do the * have to be in our post aswell?

Nope, just wording and spelling! :)
3898 days 6 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
Kk gotcha!
3898 days 6 hours ago
PizPaz
Got it.
3898 days 6 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Climb onto your vines ladies!

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!