This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Game Story

Topic » Game Story

4448 days 17 hours ago
DianeRhea
Week 1:
Day 1: 20 HouseGuests enter the Big Brother house, Groups Twist is revealed, cnathaniel wins Big Brother Trivia HOH.
Day 2: cnathaniel nominates Jordonk and AceSurvivor. Tree of temptation twist is revealed, I_Pull wins task and unlocks the secret HOH room.
Day 3: AceSurvivor wins Big Brother Unscrambler POV and takes himself off the block. Abeline goes up as the replacement nominee.
Day 4: Jordonk is evicted with a 10-7 vote. AceSurvivor wins Knockout HOH.
Day 5: AceSurvivor nominates cnathaniel and I_Pull.
Day 6: I_Pull wins Last Names POV Competition and takes him off of the block. Violet takes his spot on the block as the replacement nominee.
Day 7: Violet is evicted with a 7-6 vote. Juergen wins Most Likely To HOH. Three anonymous HouseGuests release three twists into the house.

Week 2:
Day 8: Juergen nominates cnathaniel, MattyB, and I_Pull.
Day 9: Rest day
Day 10: Tengaged server is down
Day 11: Spamming POV Comp starts
Day 12: Spamming POV Comp closes, I_Pull wins POV.
Day 13: I_Pull removes himself off of the block.
Day 14 : Final nominees are cnathaniel and MattyB. Rest day.

Week 3:
Day 15: Rest day
Day 16: pandaluver quits. MattyB is evicted with a 6-3 vote. I_Pull wins Spendurance HOH Competition.
Day 17: I_Pull nominates Danielvk, Juergen, and AceSurvivor.
Day 18: Juergen wins Money in the bank POV
Day 20: Danielvk is evicted 4-3. Ace Survivor wins Locked Up HOH.
Day 21: AceSurvivor nominates I_Pull, Cnath, and MHens.

Week 4:
Day 22: Awsomeone and grizz3344 ejected due to inactivity. Eviction canceled.
Day 23: Juergen wins Temple Run HOH.
Day 24: Rest day.
Day 25: Juergen nominates cnathaniel, Abeline, and I_Pull.
Day 26: Juergen wins BBUK Trivia POV Comp.
Day 27: Juergen takes Abeline off of the block. Final nominees are cnathaniel and I_Pull.
Day 28: Cnathaniel is evicted 4-3. I_Pull wins Before or After HOH. Groups twist ends.
?
Week 5:
Day 29: I_Pull nominates Juergen and sergeant.
Day 30: Dmpwb wins Connected to TV POV Competition and saves Juergen and sergeant from the block. Dmpwb and Kpnna fight.
Day 31: I_Pull renominates MHens and AceSurvivor.
Day 32: MHens is evicted with a 4-2 vote. AceSurvivor gets a golden key. Juergen wins The Way You Watch Me HOH Competition.
Day 33: Juergen nominates the duo of I_Pull and yohan. Tankmiles and Armorous are ejected due to inactivity.
Day 34: Boxing Day Competition starts.
Day 35: Boxing Day competition ends. Violet101 and cnathaniel re-enter the house as a duo. Dmpwb wins POV and takes the duo of Pull and yohan off of the block. Juergen refuses to renominate and AxKxAxBatman and Kpnna go up for eviction.

Week 6:
Day 36: AxKaAxBatman is evicted with a vote of 4-3. Sergeant wins Face Off HOH Competition. Duos twist ends.
Day 37: Sergeant nominates Juergen and AceSurvivor. Abeline, Violet101, Kpnna, and Tankmiles go in inactive poll. Kpnna and Tankmiles win it and the others are ejected.
Day 38: Kpnna wins Tic Tac Hoe POV Competition.
Day 39: Kppna uses POV on Juergen. HOH sergeant names Tankmiles as the renom.
Day 40: Tankmiles is evicted with a 4-2 vote. Pull wins HOH and nominates Juergen & AceSurvivor.
Day 41: Ace wins Threaded POV and takes himself off of the block. Pull renominates yohan.
Day 42: Yohan is evicted with a vote of 3-2.

open group

Diane's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!