This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Photoshoot #1 - The Girl Who Fights for Acessories!

Topic » Photoshoot #1 - The Girl Who..

4555 days 3 hours ago
Josh51
Welcome to week 3 of Gisele's Next Top Model!

The assignment of this week has a twist. You will be battling one another with and acessory you need to sell! The girls who win the battle will have immunity in this next elimination!

The confronts and the acessories were decided by random.org

Miss Tyra vs. Miss Sabi - Necklaces

Miss Hailey vs. Miss Chanel - Bracelets

Miss Tiffany vs. Miss Rihanna - Shoes

Miss Daniela vs. Miss Caridee - Purses

Miss Allison vs. Miss Mila - Earrings

Remember girls NO ANTM PHOTOS and NO RUNWAY PHOTOS

You have 24hrs
4555 days 2 hours ago
Josh51
Photoshoot #3! Sorry Girls! Even Top Models can make a mistake!
4553 days 11 hours ago
DianeRhea
Tyra vs. Sabi - Necklaces
Tyra - It is ok, but the picture is king of small, and the model looks like she is half asleep and has to sneeze. But not bad.
Sabi - Beautiful! But the necklace doesn't stand out compared to the model.
Overall, I would say that Sabi won the battle.

Hailey vs. Chanel - Bracelets
Hailey - It's pretty but I wouldn't call it high fashion.
Chanel - Pretty, but the bracelet doesn't stand out very well. Still like it though.
Overall, I would say that Chanel won the battle.

Tiffany vs. Rihanna - Shoes
Tiffany - Nice! Shoes stand out, and the pose is great!
Rihanna - The model, the shoes, and everything about this is really pretty!
Overall, I would say that Tiffany won the battle.

Daniela vs. Caridee - Purses
Daniela - It is a good picture. But the colors of everything else stand out more than the purse.
Caridee - The purse does stand out, but her face and pose are a little bit awkward.
Overall, I would say that Daniela won the battle.

Allison vs. Mila - Earrings
Allison - Not the best. The earrings do stand out, but not necessarily in a very good way. Her eyes are wierd and so is her pose.
Mila - No picture?
Overall, I would say that Allison won the battle. Even though hers was definitely not the best this week at least she actually had a picture.
4551 days 11 hours ago
Josh51
Let's do it!
Necklaces! Please!
What a wonderful battle! I really love both of you this week! You are stunning! Tyra you totally redeemed yourself from last week! But your photo is too small, and Sabi, I have no words to describe hou awsome is this photo! The overall winner of this Battle is
Miss Sabi! But Tyra you have done an awesome job!
4551 days 11 hours ago
Josh51
Bracelets come here!
Chanel and Hailey you too provided bautiful photos this week but Hailey, I feel your photo is not high fashion... And Chanel the model's face call me more attention then the bracelet... The overall winner is
Miss Chanel!
4551 days 11 hours ago
Josh51
Shoes please!
I FREAKING LOVE IT! You too worked it, I have no words to complain about anything... But it has to be a winner and the winner is
Miss Tiffany!
But Miss Rihanna you did a stellar job too!
4551 days 11 hours ago
Josh51
Purses!
Miss Daniela, I totally disagree with Una, I love this picture and the purse DOES stands out... Miss Caridee I think it is awkward... The model looks dead with a purse... The overall winner is
Miss Daniela!

open group

Gisele's Next Top Model Cycle 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!