This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RULES MUST READ

Topic » RULES MUST READ

4553 days 10 hours ago
dmpwb
Ok so heres the run down of the game its like the basic BB game... You win hoh pick nominees, veto ect. BUT EVERYTHING CHANGES NOW, im adding my own twists, twists will be listed below. You also should know i HATE unorganization HATE HATE HATE my game will not change at all it will be everyday at the same time..... 4pm pacific time ( 6pm central / 7pm eastern ) thats a good time for everyone. I EXPECT YOU TO PARTICIPATE I MEAN COME ON PEOPLE ITS ONLY FOR A LITTLE BIT EACHDAY IT WONT KILL YOU

TWISTS

1. FIRST TWIST i hate it.... HATE HATE HATE, when you get kicked out the round after you win HOH, what i mean is its nnot fair that you leave because you werent eligable to play in the HOH thats not fair, its also not fair that the same person win HOH one after another, so this is how it will work... the round after the round you win HOH you WONT be able to PLAY, BUT ALSO you WONT be able to be EVICTED, so you are still safe and the HOH's get swapped around :)

2. SECOND TWIST everyone will get a BOT ( Bag of Tricks ) and what happens is that there will be a have / have not competitions ( HHN ) and if you win you get a speacial item that could save you or give you huge advantages ( kinda like pandora's box with no downside :) ) ITEMS WILL BE LISTED IN A SEPERATE TOPIC, PLEASE READ ALL ITEMS SO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DO AND WHEN TO USE THEM.

3. THRID TWIST EVERYONE WHO ENTERS GETS IN, but you do have to fill out an application to see if you are commited, and the third twist has a second hidden twist in it that will be revealed when the apps close ( NOV 15 at 4pm pacific time ) SO BE THERE PRONTO.

4. THE FORTH AND MOST IMPORTANT TWIST is the MOST CRUCIAL TO WINNING its called a visual competiton that means that you IRL have to do a competition in the real world take a pic and send it to me, YOU DONT HAVE TO IF YOU ARE AFRAID OF YOUR LOOKS OR SCARED TO SHOW THEM, but its just like facebook connect on tengaged :/ and no im not a pedofile lol im just taking BB to a new level, here's an example if i say " visual competiton number 1 = next top model... send me a profenstional photograph of you " the best photo wins the competition ( most of the visual comps WILL BE HHN comps AKA item comps so participating in visual comps gives you a HUGE advantage ) ALSO IF I SEE 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE IN THE COMPS YOU WILL BE EVICTED IMEDIATLY meaning if you look different in comp 1 then comp 2 then i know that you arent who you say you are and will be kicked out for cheating PS you CAN use pictures from facebook PPS before you enter the house you must send me a picture of yourself if you wanna participate in the visual competitioons, so i know what you look like to make sure your who you say you are ALSO IF YOU DO PARTICIPATE IN THE VISUAL COMPETITIONS YOU WILL GET A MEGA MEGA MEGA ADVANTAGE when the apps close on ( NOV 15 at 4pm pacific time ).

SCEDUAL

Like i said its everyday at 4pm pacific time and this is how the days work DAY 1's will be EVICTION at 4pm then the HOH and nominations, DAY 2's will be VETO at 4pm the veto ceromony, then DAY 3's will be the renoms ceromony if nessacery at 4pm and the have / have not's ( HHN's ) that is when you win the items, ifn the veto isnt used the HHN will be right at 4pm after that you will get a rest or if it is a visual competiton ( see twist 4 ) then you will get the rest of the day to take the pic that is required ( but it must be sent before 9pm, cause at 9pm before i go to bed i will check if your pic isnt sent by then you get no shot at winning the visual ) then at 9 : 30pm i will send everone a message saying who won the visual and tell the winner what they won ) after that the days will rotate continuosly EXAMPLE.... MON = 1, TUES = 2, WED = 3, THURS = 1, FRI = 2, SAT = 3, SUN = 1, MON = 2, ECT.

A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ITEMS

Items are secretive so no one will know what item you are playing for untill you win it and also after you win no one will know exept you and whoever YOU want
4552 days 17 hours ago
dmpwb
SOME ITEMS WILL BE PLAYED AUTOMATICLY OTHERS WILL BE USED CONTIUNESLY, AND MOST WILL BE STORED UNTILL YOU NEED THEM I WILL SEND YOU A MESSAGE AFTER YOU WIN A MESSAGE YOU SHOULD KEEP THAT MESSAGE OR WRITE IT DOWN if you forget or lose track of what items you have ask me and ill tell you ALSO THE LAST ITME CHALLENG ( HHN ) WILL BE AT TOP 6 AND ITEMS WILL BE NOT VALID AFTER TOP 4 SO STORE THEM BUT NOT TOO MUCH and ps you can only use one itme per week ( a week is day 1,2,3 ) BUT AS MANY ITEMS AS YOU WANT CAN BE PLAYED IN THAT WEEK meaning if you have 2 items and you wanna use them both, give one to a friend...... but you can only use 1 a week

THANKS FOR READING THE RULES TO SEE IF YOU UNDERSTAND PLEASE POST THE SENTANCE I ______ UNDERSTAND THE RULES AND AM READY TO PLAY. if you dont understand ask me a question / questions and post the sentance once you fully understand, you can lie and say you understand but itll just be hrader for you
4552 days 16 hours ago
cassie_colvin
I cass understand the rules and am ready to play
4552 days 16 hours ago
dmpwb
PPS VISUAL CHALLENGES ARE REALLY EASY IF YOU HAVE A WEBCAM.... ALSO SOME CHALLENGES REQUIRE YOU TO MAKE A VIDEO
4552 days 16 hours ago
Knoll222
I knoll222 understand the rules and am ready to play
4551 days 12 hours ago
Armorous
I Armorous understand the rules and am ready to play.
4551 days 11 hours ago
Violet101
I violet101 UNDERSTAND THE RULES AND AM READY TO PLAY.

I might participate in the visual MIGHT!!!
4551 days ago
ThaMeowMeow
I Meow understand the rules and am ready to play
4550 days 18 hours ago
HRHjonathan
I HRHjonathan UNDERSTAND THE RULES AND AM READY TO PLAY
4550 days 18 hours ago
MarekK27
ok !
4549 days 18 hours ago
sergeant
I Understand
4549 days 17 hours ago
Mybash_
ok u nderstood

open group

Dmpwb's Big Brother Bag of Tricks Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!