This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Madagascar Reunion

Topic » Survivor Madagascar Reunion

1266 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
This will be fun to see
1266 days 22 hours ago
nmh95
First up, HERO OF THE SEASON.

This award goes to....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

William // IceBeast!

Regardless of the outcome tonight, William played the most loyal game he could. He was out of the drama and had great relationships with not only key players but almost everyone in the game. William was able to crack the alliance of 5 open and find his way to the end. Very impressive!
1266 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
https://64.media.tumblr.com/32bdfcb43dd2acca71c30575f6c13afc/629caa7b9739df00-b5/s640x960/9e891e592d29bbacc08b59cb572dedfa91ce12fc.gif
1266 days 22 hours ago
nmh95
Next up, VILLAIN OF THE SEASON.

This award goes to....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Craig // Singsongers!

Craig's game really took off in the beginning. He had a great alliance of 3 that he stuck with for the most part, but throughout the game, Craig was a real b*tch in the Confessionals. Regardless of if you were working together or not, Craig was probably throwing shade at you at some point in the game. His flip on Eoin was a real turning point in the game, as the core 5 were able to stick together for a few votes before their eventual demise.
1266 days 22 hours ago
Singsongers
Singsongers edit
1266 days 22 hours ago
Eoin
Villainous move or idiotic?
1266 days 22 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
ari was a villain pig robbed
1266 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Fake idol clue vibes
1266 days 22 hours ago
nmh95
Next up, UNDERDOG OF THE SEASON.

This award goes to....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Ethan // gethann!

Now before this game, I had never heard of Ethan. I really didn't know what to expect of him, but boy was I pleasantly surprised. Ethan provided great content for the hosts, he was loyal, great in challenges, and almost made it to the end of this game. I think out of everyone I was the most shocked at how hard he can play, and I look forward to seeing him in future games!
1266 days 22 hours ago
nmh95
and I say hosts like there are multiple people, it's just me and my 3 personalities
1266 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
LOL
1266 days 22 hours ago
nmh95
Next up, BEST CONFESSIONALS!

This award goes to....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Ari // Ari_!

Ari had me sold the moment she told me her motives for winning the money, so she could travel the world! Reading her confessionals, I always found myself very entertained. She explained her game very well, the tribe dynamics, and everything in between.

Honorable mentions: Ethan & Franz, both very entertaining and detailed!
1266 days 22 hours ago
Eoin
Queen
1266 days 22 hours ago
nmh95
Lastly, PLAYER OF THE SEASON.

This award goes to....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Kellen // Kennel123!

This might not come as a surprise to most. Kellen has become a huge force in the group game community, and this game is just another page on his resume. Kellen was able to always be in a great position, even when his best friend Tyler was taken out after a bad swap. Kellen never needed Immunity because his relationships with everyone protected him more than any necklace could. By the time you caught on to his tricks, your torch was getting snuffed. While he did receive a few votes here and there, Kellen was really on top of the game for most of the season.
1266 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
King

open group

Nathan's The Challenge: Royal Affairs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!