This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Temple Mission #5

Topic » Temple Mission #5

1459 days 13 hours ago
nmh95
1459 days 5 hours ago
nmh95
Your Temple Mission will be done on your own time! It needs to be done as a pair, though. When you're both ready, message me through Skype and we will do your challenge.

The window to complete this challenge will be between 1 PM Central Sunday May 31st to
8 PM Central Tuesday June 2nd.

Good luck!
1458 days 16 hours ago
nmh95
Welcome to your next Immunity Challenge. Today’s Pyramid Piece up for grabs is the Teamwork Pyramid Piece. Teamwork is absolutely necessary to win this challenge. The winners of today’s challenge will secure their spot in the final three.

Today’s Immunity Challenge is a good ole’ fashion scavenger hunt.

I call it Blog Scavenger Hunt.

When both teams are ready, you will race through tengaged users to find flags. Each flag will be found on the FIRST blog of a certain tengaged user. Not the latest, the FIRST (aka the oldest blog that user still has).

Your first flag will be given to you, and from there on clues will be found in the same place you find a flag.

IMPORTANT: Aside from clues given to you, the usernames you can find flags at create a chain with their name. When you find a flag, look at the username. The last letter of their name will always be the first letter of your next flag’s destination.

Example: If Flag 1 has a username that ends with S, Flag 2 will be found on the blog of a username that STARTS with S.

Once all flags are collected, your score will represent how long it took you to collect all of them. The team that completes this mission the fastest, will win!

Last place, automatically sent to the Temple of Fate.

***When both team members are ready, please contact me on Skype in the time frame given, and we will complete your challenge.***

Feel free to ask any questions before you begin!
1456 days 8 hours ago
nmh95
RESULTS ARE IN!
1456 days 8 hours ago
nmh95
In last place and automatically going to the Temple of Fate.......
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Green Team with a time of 78 minutes, including technical difficulties and clues.
1456 days 8 hours ago
nmh95
In third place......
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Blue Team, with a time of 51 minutes, including technical difficulties and clues.
1456 days 8 hours ago
nmh95
It's down to Brown and Purple......
1456 days 8 hours ago
nmh95
In second place.................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Brown Team with a time of 43 minutes, including technical difficulties and clues.
1456 days 8 hours ago
Dracarys
*RUNS AND HUGS ETHAN AND ISSY*
1456 days 8 hours ago
nmh95
Which means, congratulations Purple Team! You have won!

With a time of 26 minutes, you are safe from the Temple of Fate. & You have added a new Pyramid Piece to your Army- I mean, collection!
1456 days 8 hours ago
Dracarys
26 minutes how the fuck
1456 days 8 hours ago
Dracarys
BUT *RUNS AND HUGS ETHAN AND ISSY*
1456 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Period.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/935be5f6d936701a74c309bc4fc86e54/tumblr_mob5wyX4eB1qcj37ro1_r1_250.gif
1456 days 8 hours ago
BB5lover
youre really excited to get second arent you
1456 days 8 hours ago
nmh95
You have won the Teamwork Pyramid Piece!

https://i.imgur.com/jSCXYwZ.gif
1455 days 17 hours ago
nmh95
The Purple Team has selected the Brown Team to take on the Green Team at the Temple of Fate.... GOOD LUCK!

open group

Nathan's The Challenge: Royal Affairs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!