This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

1483 days 9 hours ago
nmh95
1483 days 9 hours ago
nmh95
Welcome to your first Immunity Challenge here on Endurance: Cambodia. Endurance is all about fighting to stay in the game and pushing past what you thought your limits were to achieve something great. What better way to start the game off than with an all out war? This game is called War in Cambodia, and here’s how it works…

When I say go, you will have twenty-four hours to obtain as many tickets as you can. The ONLY way to get a ticket is to have a tengaged user message me, the host, stating they want to give you a ticket.

These users must message the phrase “GIVES TICKET TO ________” with your username filled in the blank.

For every user that sends a valid message, the player they choose will receive one ticket. For every ten tickets a player receives, they will get one bomb. After twenty-four hours, the non-live portion of this game will end. All tickets will be tallied and a chronological list of bombs will be made.

Criteria to receive a ticket:
The user MUST:
Have a tengaged account
Have 100 karma or more
Mail the correct phrase with the correct username to the host (nmh95)
One user = One Ticket (the same user may not send a player another ticket)

Once the list of bombs has been made, a live ceremony will be held to determine the winner of the ceremony. At this ceremony, bombs will be announced in the order players received them (the first player to receive ten valid tickets will get the first bomb, and so on). Once a player receives their bomb, they must use it on any other team remaining in the game. Every team has two lives, and once your team has been bombed twice, you will be unable to win this Immunity Challenge….

HOWEVER, just because you are out, does not mean the challenge is over for you! Bombs will be distributed in the order they were received, and if a player that has been bombed out of the game receives a bomb, they can use it on any remaining team. With this twist in mind, those who get bombs early should keep in mind that karma can come around quickly, so using your bomb can be your downfall! It’s a risk every player will have to take.

The live ceremony will begin at 9pm EST May 7th. Again, if you are unable to attend please make accommodations before hand and communicate them with either myself or Will.

Now, Yellow Team, you were given the Samadhi at the last challenge. For your handicap, while the other teams only need ten tickets to receive a bomb, you will need to receive TWELVE tickets to receive one bomb.

There’s a lot at stake, and winners will take home the most. First, the team that wins will be safe from elimination. Second, they will have the power to send one team into the Temple of Fate to compete for their spot in the game. Last but not least, the winning team will add another pyramid piece to their collection - The Luck Piece. Luck can make or break your game, and if  lady luck is on your side, you have the potential to go all the way.

And just a heads up, we're throwing in a twist! For every immunity challenge, the team that comes in LAST PLACE will AUTOMATICALLY be sent to the Temple of Fate... Keep this in mind for the rest of the time here! We want you to bring it every time!

Are you guys ready to take a chance? The game will begin when I post a new comment with the word GO!

If you have any questions before we start, feel free to ask!
1483 days 9 hours ago
GothicZebra
https://cdn.dribbble.com/users/2603618/screenshots/6791708/___-_____-3.gif
1483 days 7 hours ago
nmh95
GO!
1483 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
What you will be playing for!

https://i.imgur.com/dGJ6dFq.gif
1482 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
UPDATE:

The rules are being changed slightly and we are making it so you only need FIVE tickets for a bomb (but 7 if you have the samadhi). Good luck!
1482 days 8 hours ago
Letal
checking in
1482 days 8 hours ago
Kmartt
here
1482 days 8 hours ago
titoburitto
Tito & montana
1482 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Here
1482 days 8 hours ago
koolness234
Hey
1482 days 8 hours ago
nmh95
Welcome guys! Thank you so much for being here. You all fought hard, and now it's time to see the results and crown a winner.
1482 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
Here are the teams!
Red:
Montana, Tito

Brown:
Conrad, James

Green:
Drew, Marcus

Purple:
Issy, Ethan

Yellow:
Keith, X

Gray:
Josh, Gray

Blue:
Eli, David

Orange:
Kai, Peter
1482 days 8 hours ago
nmh95
Let's give out our first bomb to.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Josh, on the Gray Team! Please either message your group chat or post here who you would like to give your bomb to.

https://i.imgur.com/JWr0kG6.gif
1482 days 8 hours ago
Letal
*Side-eyes my partner for wearing a red shirt*
1482 days 8 hours ago
Kmartt
oops

open group

Nathan's The Challenge: Royal Affairs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!