This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Madagascar Final Tribal Council

Topic » Survivor Madagascar Final..

1265 days 10 hours ago
nmh95
We'll now bring in the Jury: Franz, Eoin, Tina, Sandy, Alex, Craig, Andrew, Ethan, and Ari.

Kellen & William, you've battled your way through swaps, merges, twists, and so much drama, but through it all you've made it to the Final 2. Congrats. Now, however, the jury will decide which one of you wins.

You guys can make opening speeches if you like, it's recommended but not mandatory.

Jurors, ask anything you'd like in this forum for any finalist. This will be your opportunity to explain your gameplay, clear the air, or answer anything the Jury wants to know.

Jurors, please send in your votes by Tuesday, November 10th. At that time we'll have our winner reveal and reunion show.

Again, JURY - votes are due by 11/10 at 3 PM EST.

Good luck!
1265 days 10 hours ago
Eoin
Honestly, I speak for the jury as Mayor of Ponderosa. There are no questions.

Congratulations William, although it is boring you won.
1265 days 10 hours ago
purplebb4
Grats Will wooooo
1265 days 10 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
I love you William forever :)
1265 days 10 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
3rd Ari // Ari_ (William's vote to eliminate) [Andapa] [Sambava] [Mandabe
1265 days 10 hours ago
gethann
iiGalaxyii
1265 days 10 hours ago
Singsongers
gethann
iiGalaxyii
1265 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
Hello Jury,

I would just like to start off on saying that never in a million years would I have imagined making it here LOL. I started off in the minority at the merge, and since that point I have just been trying to scrap by. I tried my best to keep lines of communications open with the majority alliance to keep myself safe. I knew my time was running up soon so I went idol hunting and was able to find the merge idol twice (despite getting FAKE CLUES -looks at Craig-) and get information on whether or not I needed to use it.

I knew my only chance to make it here was to win out. I gotten close in the early immunities, so I was nervous I would be taken out for being an immunity threat in the end. I was able to just scrap by with no idol or immunity at f6 and make it to the finale night where I was able to win out and bring myself here.

I'll keep the opening speech short, cause I think everyone knows how this game went - ready to answer any questions! Good luck Kellen
1265 days 10 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
IceBeast
Hello Jury,

I would just like to start off on saying that never in a million years would I have imagined making it here LOL. I started off in the minority at the merge, and since that point I have just been trying to scrap by. I tried my best to keep lines of communications open with the majority alliance to keep myself safe. I knew my time was running up soon so I went idol hunting and was able to find the merge idol twice (despite getting FAKE CLUES -looks at Craig-) and get information on whether or not I needed to use it.

I knew my only chance to make it here was to win out. I gotten close in the early immunities, so I was nervous I would be taken out for being an immunity threat in the end. I was able to just scrap by with no idol or immunity at f6 and make it to the finale night where I was able to win out and bring myself here.

I'll keep the opening speech short, cause I think everyone knows how this game went - ready to answer any questions! Good luck Kellen
1265 days 8 hours ago
Kennel123
Hi Jury,

If some of you have decided your votes already, I respect that but I still wanted to say my piece!

I came into this game looking for a core group of individuals I could trust and instantly I knew my three closest allies were going to be Tyler, Ari and Will. I also got close to Franz early in the game. Since I rarely went to tribal pre-merge, I didn’t have to do much strategic thinking until merge, but I used the time to build social connections.

I was able to form and create an alliance of five with Ari, Alex, Craig and Ethan and we controlled the first half of the merge. Throughout the first few vote offs, Will’s name was brought up constantly but I needed him in this game — we kept each other updated about what was going on at all times and if he was the vote I would give him a heads up in case he had an idol and he would do the same.

Final 8 was where I made my first notable move by successfully playing my idol on Ari and throwing a rogue vote at Sandy to off-set Will’s idol. I wasn’t sure if the other side was going to split but knowing two idols could be played, I wanted to have a vote put elsewhere so that my alliance would still be safe and I also was never going to vote for Will. My vote saved Craig from his self-vote and the re-vote sent Sandy home. I was only able to use the idol here because I formed a relationship with Ethan where he told me the other side was voting Ari.

I knew I wasn't going to be an immunity threat, so I knew I had to get to final 3 with two people I knew would take me to the end, and I did that.

Good luck Will, you played an amazing game and you’re a great ally and friend! Nathan, thanks for hosting this season it was fun. Jury, if there are any questions let me know.
1265 days 8 hours ago
gethann
Lovely final 2 here <3 Only respect for the both of you. Im still in the process of mulling over my vote. But anyways:

Will- I think absolutely you had to fight the hardest to get here and I really respect how you approached the game. You were just really respectful throughout to everyone (even when I wanted you gone constantly lol <3 ), was good socially, and didn’t take Natalie Tenerelli to the end.

Kellen- I also think you played a strong game throughout and honestly, I am surprised you made it to the end as the big threat you are. I have like 2 questions for you so please be as honest as possible (especially with 2)
1) What was yours and Icebeast’s relationships like? Did you two know each other beforehand and if so, what was the extent of your friendship? Were you ever planning on getting him out or? 
2) At the final 4 vote, that was honestly masterful for one reason. I want to know how you got Ari so far lodged up your asshole this game. Like it was impressive, and I still don’t get how you did it. For context, she told me it logically made sense to get you out that round and my pitch was both that you kind of sucked at immunities so Icebeast would probably win the last one and that she had a better chance of beating me.
1265 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Singsongers
gethann
iiGalaxyii
1265 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Will- I think absolutely you had to fight the hardest to get here and I really respect how you approached the game. You were just really respectful throughout to everyone (even when I wanted you gone constantly lol <3 ), was good socially, and didn’t take Natalie Tenerelli to the end.

Thank you for the kind words <3
1264 days 19 hours ago
salmaan
*walks into the jury house from prejury*
1264 days 17 hours ago
Eoin
We don’t want your republican ass
1264 days 7 hours ago
Kennel123
Thanks for the questions Ethan!

1) What was yours and Icebeast’s relationships like? Did you two know each other beforehand and if so, what was the extent of your friendship? Were you ever planning on getting him out or?

We never played a group game together, but we played a Skype game together and became friends from that. We weren't super close, but talked here and there so I knew he was someone I could trust. We got closer throughout this game. I was definitely always considering taking him out over Ari. But besides that, I never really planned on cutting Will because he was a loyal ally and I wanted to return the favour, it's how I play. The only reason I would have considered it for Ari, was because Ari and I were very close this game too.

2) At the final 4 vote, that was honestly masterful for one reason. I want to know how you got Ari so far lodged up your asshole this game. Like it was impressive, and I still don’t get how you did it. For context, she told me it logically made sense to get you out that round and my pitch was both that you kind of sucked at immunities so Icebeast would probably win the last one and that she had a better chance of beating me.

I don't think I had Ari "lodged up my asshole." We have played a game together before and she was loyal there, so I knew coming into this game she was one person I was going to trust and knew would have my back. I think me using my idol to save Ari at final 8 also built even more trust for her, she was also the only person I told about the Idol. I think it was our friendship andd trust built throughout the game with moves like the idol that made Ari stay loyal until the end.

open group

Nathan's The Challenge: Royal Affairs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!