This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 - Js21's Jim Bob Duggars

Topic » Tribal Council #2 - Js21's Jim..

3256 days 1 hour ago
ElectraViv
Behind each of you is a torch, grab a torch and approach the flame; dip it in and get fire.  In this game, fire represents your life.  When your fire is gone, so are you (with the slight exception of Redemption Island this season).

Ok guys, votes are due by 6 PM EST TOMORROW.  As soon as I get all the votes, I'll read them. Send confessionals and all that good stuff.

Questions:
- Have you bought Stars Dance On iTunes?
- How do you feel about ElectraViv in this game? Do you think she is nice? She is mean? She is funny? She is rude?
- Did Ticofernandez ever ask you for extra food behind the scenes?
3256 days 1 hour ago
Yaxha
https://38.media.tumblr.com/0d14030765a9df01afb4f158274fed89/tumblr_mfmjedUZBC1s1ypu8o1_250.gif
3256 days 1 hour ago
HowLovely
- Have you bought Stars Dance On iTunes? No but I plan to
- How do you feel about ElectraViv in this game? Do you think she is nice? She is mean? She is funny? She is rude? she is slaying my life like omg!
- Did Ticofernandez ever ask you for extra food behind the scenes? yes he asked me for my taco bell and my cinnabon even though i was starving because he ate all the rice and beans
3256 days 1 hour ago
XJamzX
Would rather listen to Stars Dance on spotify tbh.
3256 days 1 hour ago
SimvivoRWay
Stars Dance! It came out two years ago though

open group

Js21's Survivor: Ko Tarutao

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!