This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale.

Topic » Finale.

3263 days 2 hours ago
Js21
Two weeks ago 21 of the strongest castaways in Js21's survivor history landed in China competing to become Js21's Fifteenth Sole Survivor.

Now, only Five Remain.

Saundra,The White Level Social Queen, as one of the only players to come into this season without knowing anyone amalgamated with the fact that she is a white level, Saundra was immediately underestimated in her ability to play this game. However, she has been a strong social threat by using her relationships with others to get herself further in this game. Will she be able to talk her way to the final 3, or will her journey be cut short?

Tony, the Dark Horse, also came into this game without knowing most of his competitors. Most people in this game has underestimated Tony's ability to act as a strong social and strategic force, including himself. Once his closest ally, Shady, was voted out of this game, Tony was able to turn his game around, and now is in the final 5 with a majority. Will this dark horse continue to gallop his way to the crown?

Chris, The Villainous Spoon, Chris came into this game determined to make a strong, villainous impact on this game, and he has not disappointed. Chris has been involved in arguments with a whole gamut of contestants, blindsided his allies, and called out his enemies. The question is, will his villainous game get the win? Or will his ruthless attitude be unappreciated?

Daniel, The Fighter, Last season, Daniel was voted out premerge due to being banned at the time of tribal council. However, this season, he has come back with vengeance, determined to get the redemption that he deserved. Throughout this season, he has fallen from positions of power, and has been able to fight his way back to the top. Will he continue to fight his way till the end?

Sean, The Target, throughout this entire season, Sean has been targeted time after time due to his impeccable social and strategic game. Due to idols and flippers, Sean was able to completely turn this game on its head and suddenly found himself in a place of power. However, two tribals ago, Sean's control fell through and after losing both of his closest allies, it seems as though the target on his back has been the biggest it has ever been. Will Sean be able to snatch the win? Or will his target be too great?

FIve remain, but only one will capture the crown and become Js21's Sole Survivor!
3263 days 2 hours ago
Js21
Check in!
3263 days 2 hours ago
Renegade628
I'm ready to fight for it, unlike some of these people.
3263 days 2 hours ago
Saundra
Here for the fun and games
3263 days 2 hours ago
Js21
Today's challenge is relatively simple. I have been keeping confessionals from all of the past players in this game.

I will post a quote, and you have to guess who will say it.
No one from the final 5 will have their confessionals posted
You can only guess once, guess again once I tell you to.
Spelling counts

First person to 5 points wins immunity
3263 days 2 hours ago
Chris1080
Here but I won't be here long
3263 days 2 hours ago
Renegade628
So there are all of three people on for the finale.

Can we call BS on 2/5 of these write-ups please?
3263 days 2 hours ago
Saundra
Do we need full username? :/ hope not
3263 days 2 hours ago
Renegade628
Oh, luck, hooray...
3263 days 2 hours ago
Js21
You need full usernames, including numbers if they have them.
3263 days 2 hours ago
Saundra
Interested on who Renegade perceives bs write ups for :o

I mean I understand not all can be truthful but Js21 cant call someone out on their faults because he (as always) needs to remain impartial
3263 days 2 hours ago
Renegade628
Was anyone else unaware there were returning players this season?

@Daniel playing last season
3263 days 2 hours ago
Chris1080
Guys can we please start
3263 days 2 hours ago
Saundra
I didn't know until Awwsum vote off I think when Js said something like "you were my fave last season". I thought we were all new players but I guess not
3263 days 2 hours ago
Js21
Okay, first confessional will be coming up

If tony and daniel comes later, they can join in
3263 days 2 hours ago
Saundra
Good luck Renegade and Chris

open group

Js21's Survivor: Ko Tarutao

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!