This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 (Peih-Gee)

Topic » Tribal Council #14 (Peih-Gee)

3280 days 18 hours ago
Js21
Come on in guys!
Renegade has individual immunity, he cannot be voted out tonight, everyone else is fair game

Questions:
After the last vote, how worried are you about tonight?
Do you think that the majority is locked in, or will there be wiggle room?
Expecting another big vote tonight?
Are people starting to play for jury votes?

Please PM me your vote and if you want to play an idol by 4 PM EST tomorrow, not voting results in a self-vote.
3280 days 18 hours ago
Renegade628
Pretty safe with immunity.

Who knows at this point?

Maybe.

Definitely.
3280 days 18 hours ago
Saundra
- Im honestly not too worried. I mean I feel that I've done things that can keep me safe for a little while longer. I wouldn't be surprised if I did end up being a target but I'd be shocked if I actually ended up being voted out.

- There's always wiggle room. There has to be.

- ... No... but... wiggle room so who knows... I just cant see things tonight being put in motion to the point where something changes. I think with Shady going last tribal the potential for anything to strike the majority definitely has lessened.

- I've thought about this for sure. There's two people here in the game who I honestly don't think can win... Its a final three we're sure of it, and no matter who ends up with the two would automatically win. But the likelihood is that these two wont end up in the finals together.
3280 days 18 hours ago
KingGeek
After the last vote, how worried are you about tonight? Extremely worried. Anyone can go. It's so unpredictable.
Do you think that the majority is locked in, or will there be wiggle room? With how crazy the votes have been lately, who the hell knows?
Expecting another big vote tonight? Who knows?
Are people starting to play for jury votes? Most definitely
3280 days 18 hours ago
tonyiptony
Very much worried, as usual. If you're in minority and you're not worried, you have problems.

I think there is some wiggle room, at least there will be, considering there could be only 2/3 people going to the end. Do I expect any wiggle room this tribal? We shall see.

I have no say.

I don't think so.
3280 days 18 hours ago
KidA
After the last vote, how worried are you about tonight? Mildly worried - I think there are still bigger threats than me.
Do you think that the majority is locked in, or will there be wiggle room? I really don't know... I feel locked into my spot, but I can't speak for others.
Expecting another big vote tonight? Based on the tone set by all these crazy merge votes, yes.
Are people starting to play for jury votes? I would say people's primary goals would be to stay alive, but jury votes are definitely the second priority.
3280 days 18 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
After the last vote, how worried are you about tonight? i actually hope i leave now i've been saying vote me off for a while now and people are starting to perceive me as a goat

Do you think that the majority is locked in, or will there be wiggle room? there's enough room for my dead corpse

Expecting another big vote tonight? yes

Are people starting to play for jury votes? i'm sure nobody here would vote for me to win haha
3279 days 22 hours ago
Js21
*Carries in Urn*
3279 days 22 hours ago
Js21
I have received all the votes, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately
3279 days 22 hours ago
Js21
First, if anyone would like to play an idol, now would be the time to do so
3279 days 22 hours ago
Js21
*looks around*

*no one stands*

And with that, I'll read the votes
3279 days 22 hours ago
Js21
First Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Chris1080
3279 days 22 hours ago
Js21
Second Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Daniel
3279 days 22 hours ago
Js21
Third Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Daniel
3279 days 22 hours ago
Js21
Fourth Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Daniel
3279 days 22 hours ago
Js21
Fifth Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
KingGeek

open group

Js21's Survivor: Ko Tarutao

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!