This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Play your own fucking game

Topic » Play your own fucking game

3284 days 17 hours ago
Renegade628
Don't ask fucking Benlinus to send me things you said but want me to believe were said by my allies.

I don't know what fucking world you fucks live on but where I come from, we play fucking fair.

If you're that desperate and you really don't know how to play Survivor beyond getting your outside friends to try and lie for you you are fucking stupid.
3284 days 17 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I don't understand wtf is going on LMAO
I don't see how BENLINUS' name comes into these mails?
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=3500yt1&s=8#.VXIgEs9Viko
3284 days 17 hours ago
Saundra
Amen to this
3284 days 17 hours ago
KingGeek
oup
3284 days 17 hours ago
Js21
I'm so confused
3284 days 17 hours ago
Saundra
Basically I got a mail just before from this guy sending a message from someone else that they wanted him to forward to me. He said "sorry don't shoot the messenger" but it's complete bs.Like fine I won't take my anger out on him but why someone got this guy to send me a threat is stupid. If you've got something to say to me and about my game you know where my mail box is
3284 days 17 hours ago
tonyiptony
I don't even know what's happening.
3284 days 17 hours ago
1dra7
Who is Ben Linus
3284 days 16 hours ago
IceIceBaby
If some repulsive lying, two faced bitch wants to drag my name into your ass Sean then you need to tell me who the hell it is. Because not ONCE have I mentioned your name to ANYONE, In fact I've been the one defending your fucking cast and for starters the only named I've spoken of is Dra's. So I don't need this BS excuse from some bitch who clearly is too frustrated over something to feel responsible enough to come to me face 2 face.
3284 days 16 hours ago
1dra7
I'm on my phone and am very confused and slow typing
3284 days 16 hours ago
1dra7
Andrea I thought we were friends :(
3284 days 16 hours ago
Saundra
0 min ago1dra7
Who is Ben Linus

This is exactly how I'm feeling even after the mail
3284 days 16 hours ago
KingGeek
Me when I'm innocent. Time to sip my tea
3284 days 16 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Dra I'm sorry, I just know you least and I just don't recall any discussion we have had together. However, if someone wants to throw me under the bus for their BS excuses then I'm going to state facts. This lying bitch is clearly trying to swing the votes so they can be the decider.
3284 days 16 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
wait whats happening. Why is this bitch saying I'm not playing my own game
3284 days 16 hours ago
KingGeek
https://33.media.tumblr.com/8aa47e8da09637379b2e8841fb177847/tumblr_mhufyhxPgg1rfduvxo1_500.gif

open group

Js21's Survivor: Ko Tarutao

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!