This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

List of Rules

Topic » List of Rules

4244 days 22 hours ago
I_PullDaStrings
- This game is completely fair. Their is no rigging involved and if you complain about something being rigged etc.. you will receive a warning. The next time you'll be penalized until your eventual removal if it continues.

- PLEASE respect the host.

- HoH nominates two people. PoV winner chooses to use it on a nominee and take them off the block or keep noms the same. If a nominee is taken off then HoH names a replacement. Every week 1 person will be evicted.

- It is advised to attend EVERY live show (eviction night) because Double Evictions can occur at ANY given point in time. Only the people their will vote for eviction if they're not HoH or a nominee.

- Be active the best of your abilities! Use the house as much as you can please :) makes it 10x more fun!

- Submit a diary room every day or a few times a week!!

That's all I can think of so far so yeah.

Please post this to show you agree and understand the rules.
I (your username) agree and understand the rules given and will try my best to follow them and if I fail to follow them I will handle the consequences without an argument.
4244 days 22 hours ago
Mybash_
I Mybash_ agree and understand the rules given and will try my best to follow them and if I fail to follow them I will handle the consequences without an argument.
4244 days 22 hours ago
mattmon3365
I mattmon3365 agree and understand the rules given and will try my best to follow them and if I fail to follow them I will handle the consequences without an argument.
4244 days 22 hours ago
BigBruv
I don't agree.

JKJKJKJKJK! I BigBruv agree and understand the rules given and will try my best to follow them and if I fail to follow them I will handle the consequences without an argument., and I think I can make it - I'm hosting at 5pm EST and my lot take ages in the competitions soo;) I might be able to make it, probably will!:D
4244 days 22 hours ago
stoopkid95
I stoopkid agree and understand the rules given and will try my best to follow them and if I fail to follow them I will handle the consequences without an argument.
4244 days 22 hours ago
Esquiff
i understand
4244 days 22 hours ago
BigBruv
^ :L
4244 days 22 hours ago
Darriusdabest
I agree
4244 days 22 hours ago
z3ro
I, z3ro, agree and understand the rules given and will try my best to follow them and if I fail to follow them I will handle the consequences without an argument.
4244 days 22 hours ago
GiGi10
I gigi10 agree and understand the rules given and will try my best to follow them and if I fail to follow them I will handle the consequences without an argument.
4244 days 21 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
I, MyMilkshakes, agree and understand the rules given and will try my best to follow them and if I fail to follow them I will handle the consequences without an argument.
4244 days 20 hours ago
adammastro
I, adammastro, agree and understand the rules given and will try my best to follow them and if I fail to follow them I will handle the consequences without an argument.

See ya Friday night ;)
4244 days 20 hours ago
Addrian
I Addrian agree and understand the rules given and will try my best to follow them and if I fail to follow them I will handle the consequences without an argument.
4244 days 20 hours ago
StRaNd24
I StRaNd24 understand the rules given and will try my best to follow them and If I fail to follow them I will handle the consequences without an argument
#timetokicksomeass
4244 days 19 hours ago
AustinRules6969
I AustinRules6969 understand the rules given and will try my best to follow them and If I fail to follow them I will handle the consequences without an argument
4244 days 17 hours ago
Gheesling
I Gheesling agree and understand the rules given and will try my best to follow them and if I fail to follow them I will handle the consequences without an argument.

open group

Big Brother 1 Pulling Strings Day 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!