This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 22

Topic » Day 22

4460 days 19 hours ago
flamingjoe
Ultimate Bigg Boss House this is flamingjoe.

Kpnna, Mittens and teamjacz... Your time has come!

Tengaged have been voting for the past 24 hours for who they want to SAVE, and I can now reveal that the housemate who received the fewest amount of votes and the seventh person to be evicted from the Ultimate Bigg Boss House is...
Kpnna

Kpnna, it is now time to say your good byes, you have been Evicted.

It is now time to vote for your next House Captain, you are allowed to vote for any of your fellow housemates except for sergeant. You must send me the name of the housemate that you want to become the next House Captain through a Private Message. sergeant will only vote in the event of a tie. Good luck!

You must send me your vote through a Private Message.
4460 days 18 hours ago
sergeant
Bye Kpnna :(
4460 days 18 hours ago
Mittens
Kpnna :( <333
4460 days 18 hours ago
punx193
Bye Kpnna
4460 days 15 hours ago
Kpnna
Well, good for you, I have a life and didn't spend all my day spamming. So congrats big alliance, you have won. I am out. Good job Mittens and Team.

Go Mittens and Team! They are extremely hard workers, and are not part of this alliance. Mittens has been nominated just about every week and puts a lot of effort into spamming. Also, when nominated, Team put the effort into spamming.

Go underdogs.
4460 days 15 hours ago
teamjacz
No......
;(
Kpnna </3

open group

Bigg Boss

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!