This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 1

Topic » Round 1

4537 days 18 hours ago
realityfan12
I can now reveal that the winner of the 9th key is...
with 80% of the vote!
Pierce! Congrats Pierce, you now hold a key and are safe until round 2!
It is also time to hand out the last key!

Brian and Tayvie have yet to earn keys, and this is the last chance.  The 9 current key-holders will now vote for who they want to eliminate from the game.  You all must PM me the person you do not want to recieve a key, and that person will be eliminated, and the other will recieve the final key!  Goodluck Brian and Tayvie!

You have 24 hours to send in your vote to eliminate either Brian or Tayvie, however, if all votes are in prior to 6pm EST tommorow, I will reveal the elimination earlier.  Round 2 will also begin tommorow at 6pm EST!
4537 days 15 hours ago
Tayvi
*fans myself*
4536 days 19 hours ago
realityfan12
We are about to begin the first elimination where either Tayvie or Brian will go.
4536 days 19 hours ago
realityfan12
It was a very close vote

and I can now reveal
that by a vote of 4 to 5
The first person to be eliminated from Challenge and lose out on the 75 $ prize is....
TAYVIE!
Tayvie, you have been eliminated from challege! Congrats Brian, you have recieved the final key and are now in the top 10!

I'm going to give you all the day of, but the game picks right back up with Round 2 tommorow at 6pm EST with a live challege! Hope you'll be there!
4536 days 15 hours ago
Spinner554
Tayvie :(
4535 days 19 hours ago
realityfan12
Sorry Guys, i cant start the next round til tommorow, but it will be tommorow!
4535 days 18 hours ago
Kairi13578
alrighty

open group

Challenge (75 $T Prize!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!