This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

4568 days 11 hours ago
PizPaz
After 33 days of absolute coldness, tough challenges, and shocking blindsides, 5 people have stood out from the group of 16 people.

In the beginning, two tribes were made, Grylukerti and Frysta. The tribes were divided by designless and designed people. Grylukerti lost the first two immunity challenges and voted out their weakest links. At the final 14, the tribes were swapped, giving the tribes advantages and disadvantages.

The new Frysta tribe ended up losing 3/4 next immunity challenges, and ended up merging 4-6.

When 10 where left, they merged as the new Frostbite tribe. They quickly voted out the strong person in the game, Superman. Afterwards, Gohan, Jason, and Kaylee were voted out.

In the most recent TC, Tabloid, Britty, and Zak tied with 2 votes each. In a tally of previous votes, Britty had the most and was voted out. And now 5 remain, Soccer, Tabloid, Pedlick, Zak, and Ty. Who will win the $1,000,000 and the title of sole survivor?
4568 days 11 hours ago
Soccer_man9
lol love it
4568 days 11 hours ago
Tabloid
Lol good luck everyone! :)
4568 days 9 hours ago
zaktheboss9012
Yay good luck everyone!
4567 days 8 hours ago
PizPaz
Comp will be tomorrow at 8 PM
4567 days 8 hours ago
zaktheboss9012
8 pm est? I want be able to make it sorry.....
4567 days 7 hours ago
Soccer_man9
Ill be there:)
4566 days 11 hours ago
zaktheboss9012
Yay!!!!!!!
4566 days 9 hours ago
PizPaz
Ignore my previous messages guys. :X
Sorry for the inconvenience.
4566 days 9 hours ago
PizPaz
Okay Pyn if you're playing.
4566 days 9 hours ago
Tabloid
Tabby.
4566 days 9 hours ago
PizPaz
Tab's playing.
4566 days 9 hours ago
Tabloid
Um...
4566 days 9 hours ago
PizPaz
I'll give the others a few mins.
4566 days 9 hours ago
Soccer_man9
I am here:D
4566 days 9 hours ago
PizPaz
Soccer's here!
So it's Tab vs. Soccer.

open group

Survivor: Death Valley (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!