This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Yagar)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Yagar)

4609 days 17 hours ago
Minirizzle
Yagar, welcome to tribal council! Your team lost the challenge now you will have to vote one of your own out. You will send me who you want to vote out and a reason why. You have until 9:00PM Eastern time tomorrow!
4609 days 17 hours ago
tealover123
um... can you add us as friends cause I can't send you a message unless you are my friend :D
4609 days 17 hours ago
Minirizzle
I will ask some questions which you may answer...

Tanner: You were the first person to enter the camp, worried that because you werent at the challenge you would be eliminated?

jflora: How do you feel about losing?

redhead: You answered some questions at the challenge do you think you deserve credit for that?

spotty: Do you think that alliances are already forming?

tealover: What do you think will happen tonight?

Piggly: Any suspicious activity at camp?

Joeker: You were pumped up for the challenge but then did not appear, why not?

joshua: Do you think you can come bac after this loss and take down Krama?
4609 days 17 hours ago
Minirizzle
There tea :D
4609 days 17 hours ago
tealover123
Thanks Minirizzle :D
4609 days 17 hours ago
redhead13
I think I deserve credit for answering the only right answer out of all of us and I think that all three of us that perticapated in the first challenge should stay :D
4609 days 15 hours ago
joshua_falls
Definately we can come back from this, we just got caught up in the moment a little bit and weren't ready for first challenge, but we are a strong tribe and we will come back and dominate and show Krama that we mean business.
4609 days 15 hours ago
tannerandkaleb
ummm  sorry EMERGENCY :(
4609 days 15 hours ago
tannerandkaleb
but i will be more active...im a competitor
4609 days 15 hours ago
Joeker
To be honest, I just forgot about the challenge; I'll be back next time if I remember that there is one. I guess it just slipped my mind today.
4609 days 15 hours ago
tealover123
I know, this sucks :(! Good Luck guys :D
4609 days 15 hours ago
joshua_falls
I was at work, and I feel horrible. I normally dont work much, and I am usually a very active player. I promise you I will help this tribe win next challenge. And I would like to thank the 3 people who participated, without you guys we would of stood no chance at all
4609 days 15 hours ago
tealover123
Your Welcome :D!! Good Luck guys :D
4608 days 16 hours ago
Minirizzle
Ok guys it is time to read the votes...
4608 days 16 hours ago
Minirizzle
First vote

Tannerandkaleb
4608 days 16 hours ago
Minirizzle
Second vote

Jflora

open group

Survivor:Aral Sea

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!