This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 13

Topic » Day 13

4587 days 1 hour ago
make 1 speach y gia shouldnt elimnate u if u want u can say who u want him to elimnate
4587 days 1 hour ago
tennisguy1414
gai-im a veteran just like you and ive fought so hard to be here so please save me /:
4587 days 1 hour ago
ofl1998
well gia I have over all played the bast game i think and that is why you shouldn't eliminate me because i have won 4 cage chooser challenges and 1 cage safety challenge and i hope you can award me with final 4 with that much because i really want to win this season and i am so close and i hope you can keep me here
4587 days 1 hour ago
ofl1998
can we wait till tonight to finish the season? my friend is coming over in like 5 minutes and i want to play but friends i can see come first and i really want to win this
4587 days 1 hour ago
gaiaphage- i have fought so hard to be in the final. like last season i was all by myself at the end and i got 2nd and i really really want 1st place! i have played a honest and very determined game to be here and i really want to keep going so please gaiaphage SAVE ME :D

your best friend,
4587 days 1 hour ago
dont wory it s the finals after this rber there s aquick post thibg then they chose who to take
4587 days 1 hour ago
rstar51
I dont think gai should not vote me out because well (btw i wrote this like 5 times) i play games loyaly i hate backstabbing and i also hate large alliances but this season i was in one but i hate backstabbing im not going to say anything bad about anyone just please save me :) it could be repay for bringing you in season 9 :)
4587 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
*Walks in with the most expensive suit*

Hey guys! Former winner Gaiaphage here! I feel honored to have been chosen to evict someone :). Of course, I like all of you, so it'll be tough.
4587 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Who do I have the options of eliminating?
4587 days 1 hour ago
ofl1998
*waits nervously for his decision*
4587 days 1 hour ago
dough
ofl
rstar
tennis
4587 days 1 hour ago
dough is probly making his speach now
4587 days 1 hour ago
doughnutsdoclap
hi gai i really want to make it to the end of los this is my third time playing and everytime ive played ive gotton third i was voted out early but returned because i won 4 cage matches in a row (which is like redemption island) but i really want to win or at least make finals please save me!!
4587 days 1 hour ago
ofl1998
OMG Gaia thank you soooooooooooooo much congrats on winning the duel in all stars give them all hell LOL
4587 days 1 hour ago
tennisguy1414
gratz ofl!!
4587 days 1 hour ago
grats ofl

open group

the last one standing season14 The Cage

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!