This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

3211 days 8 hours ago
sportsgeek12
Lilo, Aaryn and Ashley the jury is about to vote for one of you to be the winner of Sportsgeek Big Brother but before they do you each get to make a speech on why you should be the winner
3211 days 7 hours ago
Lilo001
Well jury, I have been playing all competitions since day 1, and the ones I couldn't play I'd still show up. I won 9, well I guess now 10 of the 19 competitions, and I worked hard to get to where I am. With that being said, I hope that's more than enough for you to give me your vote to win sportgeeks Big Brother. Thank you.
3211 days 7 hours ago
AarynBoo
Hey guys! Clearly, Lilo was the most active player this season and I completely applaud her for that, but I'd just like to say that I was also here most of the time. I may have not been a competition beast like Lilo was, but I did compete in most of the competitions and I even won some. I would also like to say that I had so much fun playing this game with you guys and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! I made some new friends here and I hope to further those relationships! However you guys vote, you'll always be the greatest! I hope this experience was just as memorable for you guys as it was for me. Enjoy real life guys, and achieve your dreams! Who knows, maybe I'll see some of you in real life? Peace out Boy and Girl Scouts! :)
3211 days 7 hours ago
Lilo001
feels weird that it's almost over. Can't believe it's been 17 days.
3211 days 7 hours ago
AarynBoo
I know. It's felt  so much shorter.
3211 days 7 hours ago
Lilo001
Lol i know!!
3210 days 16 hours ago
wym395
Congrats to all 3 of you! Here go my questions:
Lilo: Why didn't you take you pick me over Ashley? I thought we had built something...

Aaryn: Rank the jury members from the most threatening to the least and why.

Ashley: Did you see yourself as a floater? If not, name a big move you made
3210 days 16 hours ago
Lilo001
I play based on those who messaged and built a relationship with me first, and it was aaryn and Ashley, and I couldn't betray them two. Plus you used your veto you won in go49ers which threw me off because I then had to put Ashley up, and that was the last thing I wanted. I'm sorry we didn't talk earlier on. But that's how I play. Talk since day one, I'll stick with you till the end
3210 days 15 hours ago
Ashley837
Alright, so sorry I'm late to the party, I was on a flight until now. I'd like to give a huge congratulations to Aaryn and Lilo on final three, you both deserve it so much. Ily both <3

As for my case, I wasn't the most active or flashy in this game, but I made the right deals and trusted the right people to bring me to the end. My game was more strategic, and although part of the reason I missed so many comps was simply that I couldn't make it, there were multiple comps that I knew would have to effect on my game, so I decided to let the others battle it out.

I think that I played the most under the radar game between us three in the finale, be it a blessing or a curse, and I think that I'm here for a good reason.

I played behind the scenes most of the time, and avoided getting much blood on my hands, so I'm hoping that plays a factor in the vote.

Regardless, this won't change your vote I'm sure. I'm thrilled to be here, and I'd love to have your vote, but these two ladies beside me are at least as deserving as I am, and I wouldn't be upset regardless of the outcome.

<3
3210 days 15 hours ago
Ashley837
In response to wym:

No, I wouldn't label myself a floater.

There were times in this game when I was inactive for sure, for various unavoidable reasons, however I played an under the radar game which may have appeared to be more inactive then it really was. I must admit in these last few days Lilo and Aaryn literally carried me to the finale, which I can't thank them enough for, but my lack of competition wins and such was partially based on the fact that nobody was targeting me.

Call me what you will, floater or strategist, I believe I played the game that was best for me, and the jury votes will determine if that's true or not.
3210 days 14 hours ago
AarynBoo
In response to Wym:

Before I begin my list, I would like to say that in certain ways, all of you were threatening to me in the sense that you were all competing against me in a sense. :)

Least threatening: Kickass93
From my perspective, I found you the most inactive of the jury. Not once did I ever talk to you, and going through every competition including the week you were up, you never checked in. You didn't have ANY type of role in this game, and you really threatened no one.

5th: Danielle8
You never attempted to talk to me. I was thinking about messaging you for an alliance, but due to your inactivity I kept myself from that. You checked in a couple times in the beginning of the game, however you became inactive around the end. I felt really bad for evicting you, but I evicted people in the sense of who was more active would stay, and for your case that wasn't a good evicting strategy.

4th: Targetboy101
You seem like such a nice guy, however you were partially inactive. Just like I said above, my evicting strategy was a fair one, and I evicted the less active of the two. You were put up next to 49ers so I think that is pretty self explanatory. You never really socialized with me or talked game. I think you said a couple of words to me in a competition, haha.

3rd: Nicole16
Oh Nicole. I have no idea what Lilo had against you in this game, but she was gunning for you since the beginning. Me being the loyal person I am, I went with it and you slowly became one of my targets. However, after that second week, I slowly began to admire you and kept you on my safe side. Of course, I kept nodding my head in approval to what Lilo had in store for you, but in my case, if I were HOH I would not be putting you up. I remember you messaging me once about safety and we talked for a little bit, so that showed me that you weren't completely against me. Not only that, you actually saved yourself from the block by winning POV and you were HOH too.

2nd: wym395
Tbh, you scared me from the beginning. You were black with a white stripe level, and that terrified me. However, going though the game you never once targeted me (as I know of) and you never talked to me. Going up for eviction against my girl Ashley was sad, but she seemed a little more active to me and she was apart of my three girl alliance, so I had to evict you.

Most threatening: Go49ers
I had no idea who you were at first. You weren't on my radar at all, until the last few weeks. I had heard rumors that you wanted me out, and that was exciting for me because you were really the first. You put me up for eviction, and that made me all giddy. I won that POV and took myself off the block, resulting in you having to put up someone else. After that, neither of us won HOH and Lilo put you up. We were bascually fighting for our games on that POV competition. You insisted that you were right about the question then preceded with a very rude flaunting phase? I knew you weren't the winner, and Sportsgeek did as well. I won that POV to keep my game alive and to send you home. Sorry bro, it's just how the game works. I do applaud you though, for being the most active of the jury, and for getting yourself mostly on, and a little off the block. You played the most competitions and you seemed decently nice, especially after that apology message you sent me after calling me a bitch. Good game.

All of you are wonderful people, and I enjoyed playing this game with you all! I ranked you guys from MY perspective, and I did go through every single comp, nomination ceremony, and eviction before placing these. I just had to justify my answers. Enjoy!
3210 days 6 hours ago
AarynBoo
What's happening now? Lol
3210 days 6 hours ago
Lilo001
I zunno. Waiting all day for something lol. Your speeches were both great girls!!! :) first time playing one of these and I'm proud to have made it this far!
3210 days 5 hours ago
Ashley837
You should both add me as a friend too, and we should play rookies together sometime :)
3210 days 5 hours ago
Lilo001
Done! :)
3209 days 17 hours ago
Go49ers
i vote ashley

open group

Sportsgeek Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!