This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway #8:Miss Tengaged Drag Race 2015

Topic » Runway #8:Miss Tengaged Drag..

3257 days 19 hours ago
LiteCitrus
*Echoed cackles are heard*

We're losing budget and sponsors. Tonight after the mess of events.

Only me and Yaxha are your judges for tonight.
3257 days 19 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Let us start with the judges' critiques!
3257 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
well im lipsyncing
3257 days 19 hours ago
AustinRules6969
benr eally did take the entire budget with the $ in his name
3257 days 19 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Let us begin with Miss Perfect. Peach Fuzz.
3257 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
well pageants only have 2 judges anyways
3257 days 19 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Cody:Peach Fuzz-Well for starters I actually like this look. The pieces of paper behind your breast tie into your comedy concept. I was laughing at how wild some of your answers were. I overall think this was a knockout for me. You are here to WIN.

Nick:Miss Perfect (Peach Fuzz)
Maybe it's just me, maybe it's everyone else. But you know that episode of Billy and Mandy when Mandy enters the pageant and she sings that song and she's forced to smile? That's kind of what this made me feel like honestly. I thought it was okay, it's just a lot of the answers relied on Jesus and your teeth, and I don't wanna be THAT judge, but I think with your previous work you could have done so much more with this character.
3257 days 19 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Secondly we have Fern.
3257 days 19 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Cody:Fern-You were definitely 100% committed to your character. I also love that your runway really ties it together, but with that being said your humor kind of hit a wall this week. Like I can appreciate how in character you were and some of your one liners it takes some people awhile before they finally get it. I mean the effort is there but it was a little shaky.

Nick:Miss Anxiety (Fern)
I thought your answers were very cute. Your had an awkward (not in that way) character to work with, and I'm kind of surprised you did really well with her. Your look was also great this week. I just wish you would do more in these kinds of challenges, but I know comedy isn't really your strength. That's all.
3257 days 19 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Onto Heather Lockwood.
3257 days 19 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Cody:Heather Lockwood-I think you were very into your character but you exaggerated more than my liking, but with that being said the look is hilarious, your talent is hilarious, and you did emulate Miss Botched in a wild way.

Nick:Miss Botched (Heather Lockwood)
Okay I am so fucking dead. You were so nervous this entire week and honestly you killed it. The translator idea was genius and added a great little twist to your performance, the speak impediment was hysterical, and the word goigeouth made me almost piss my pants. I think you shined this episode. My only problem is you only seem to do well when you're not playing yourself. Could this be a problem in the final stages of the game?
3257 days 19 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Next we have Joan of Sharc.
3257 days 19 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Cody:Joan of Sharc-Your sash oh my word...your look this week is kind of maternal looking, but it didn't scream pregnant as much as I hoped. As for your talent, maybe I'm dumb but I didn't quite get it? Was it like supposed to be a joke about the baby also eating? Whatever joke you were trying to go for when way over my dumb head. You had some okay answers that made me smile, but compared to some of your competitors tonight, you didn't shine to the best that I would have hoped for.

Nick: Miss Pregnant (Joan of Sharc)
First of all, I liked your look because you went with a really pretty look while still sticking with the theme instead of going with a trashy hick being pregnant. The runway really didn't mean that much but I just liked that okay moving on... AND HOLY SHIT THIS WAS HILARIOUS. All of the answers honestly had me rolling like the fish tank and you fucking your brother and like??? Girl this is exactly what I love to see from you. I think you hit the nail on the head this round. I don't really have anything else to say.
3257 days 19 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Next is Alma Mater.
3257 days 19 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Cody:Alma Mater-You definitely nailed this character. Also you kind of low key stole Miss Pregnant's gig. It's kind of sad that you played two characters and still murdered your competitors. You did a better Miss Pregnant than Miss Pregnant her damn self. As for your runway you didn't have the stereotypical pageant look but it worked for you because this look is sickening and very unexpected (in my opinion) good job.

Nick:Miss Meat Wagon (Alma Mater)
Well that was vulgar, disgusting, and completely in character so I applaud you. I think you did well this week for what you were given. It was fine.
3257 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
please dont send me home

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race IV

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!