This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 1 Results

Topic » Challenge 1 Results

3102 days 16 hours ago
Teddybear
I will now announce the results of the first haiku challenge! Your scores are out of 80, as each Nana (8 of them representing the group) judged this challenge on a scale of 1 to 10.

Note: It is likely that judges retracted points if your haiku was not in proper haiku format (5 syllables, 7 syllables, 5 syllables).

The bottom 3 are eliminated from this competition, as well as any Wildcards who didn't receive at least 60% of the vote. The top score will receive a slight advantage in the next competition. Good luck!
3102 days 16 hours ago
Insanity
Some of y'all are in DANGER
3102 days 16 hours ago
Teddybear
(just spamming every1 first)
3102 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
Hey :) Nervous :s
3102 days 16 hours ago
Supahhero
GL everyone.
3102 days 16 hours ago
Supahhero
Pie let's hold hands like they do when the contestants are scared on American Idol
3102 days 16 hours ago
bunnycat
Note: It is likely that judges retracted points if your haiku was not in proper haiku format (5 syllables, 7 syllables, 5 syllables).

Yeah I definitely did.
3102 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
LOL good luck =p
3102 days 16 hours ago
Insanity
Also whoever sent like 7 haikus instead of 1 I don't like you
3102 days 16 hours ago
Teddybear
CAT IS VERY SERIOUS
3102 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
Stop I triple checked my haiku and used a syllable website to make sure it all worked :s
3102 days 16 hours ago
Teddybear
Anyway.

12 people have made it in (3 eliminated from top 15).

I'm going to announce a very sad thing before we even start......

ALL 3 WILDCARDS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED (2 DIDN'T SUBMIT, 1 WAS LOWEST SCORE)

*pause for audience tears*
3102 days 16 hours ago
bunnycat
IT TAKES LIKE 10 SECONDS TO WRITE A HAIKU. IF YOU DONT KNOW YOUR SYLLABLE COUNT YOU CANT TROLL WITH US
3102 days 16 hours ago
Insanity
BYE GASTON'S FRIEND! :)
3102 days 16 hours ago
bunnycat
Smh disappointments

open group

Search For the Next Nana 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!