This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SFNN5: Challenge 1

Topic » SFNN5: Challenge 1

3107 days 23 hours ago
Teddybear
Welcome to you 15 hopefuls, and 3 wildcard participants! By the end of this competition, we will have recruited AT LEAST one of you to become a member of the Nana alliance. Before then, we will require you to show us a little bit of your personality through a few challenges.

Some of you are familiar with this process, but I'll explain for those of you who aren't. Every round, we will give you a challenge to complete. After you all turn in your submission, the Nana's will anonymously judge each of them and score you. The winner of each round will win either an advantage, or immunity from the NEXT round's elimination. After the results have been revealed, the Nana's will vote for a bottom 3 (4 in the event of a tie) based on your work ethic in the challenge, as well as what they've seen from you throughout the competition and your time on tengaged. In other words, a little conversation can be the difference between getting eliminated or not.

For this first round, the entire bottom 3 will be eliminated. After challenge 1, only 2 will be eliminated, and eventually only 1. A group of judges will be deciding who to eliminate on behalf of the entire group. Then, rinse and repeat. Understood?
3107 days 23 hours ago
Teddybear
(All this info is taken from Konohavillage1 from last year with just minor edits because I'm lazy fyi)

Now, on to the challenge.

The Nana chat is very focused on.... chatting. We don't really do calls (we do occasionally, though). As a result, you'll have a few writing challenges, to see what your style of communication is. Today's challenge is no different.

You will all be participating in creating a "Nana Haiku." A haiku is a poem that follows the syllable pattern of 5,7,5 (5 per line, 7 per line, 5 per line). We want you to submit a haiku about a Nana member or perhaps the alliance in general to ME. If you score the highest, you will win immunity in the following round.

Do your best! You have until Saunday, November 8th at 12:01 PM to complete this challenge and message me it. If you need more time, please let me know in advance. Good luck.
3107 days 23 hours ago
Teddybear
Information about wildcards!

The 3 wildcards selected by the hosts (MTMan, RoseMaria, and topazisqueen) may all participate in this competition like normal contestants. However, rather than simply avoiding the bottom 3, they will be judged separately (also anonymously). They must have greater than a 60% (ie-40/60) total score point wise in order to make it as a regular contestant.

Good luck! I will only be sending out one 24 hour reminder this time.
3107 days 23 hours ago
JetsRock12
Sounds fun :')... I'll brainstorm right away :*
3107 days 23 hours ago
Teddybear
That is supposed to be.

You have until Sunday, November 8th, at 12:01 AM EST btw.
3107 days 20 hours ago
Survivor8
oh and sorry Rosemaria you've been cut
3107 days 20 hours ago
Teddybear
There will be a question mark in front of your name. As soon as I get your submission, I will change it to a check.
3107 days 18 hours ago
MTman
ill get to it!
3107 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
Survivor8 has spoken
3106 days 18 hours ago
Insanity
Mike please make your haiku about Gemma weaves I dare you :~)
3105 days 4 hours ago
JetsRock12
Mine has been submitted :*
3105 days 1 hour ago
JetsRock12
Jk.. I guess idk what a Haiku is :*
3105 days 1 hour ago
JetsRock12
OH! It's only a 3 line poem!? How can I describe how I feel about the Nanas in 3 lines?!?!
3105 days 1 hour ago
JetsRock12
Re-Submitted :(
3104 days 23 hours ago
Patrick319
new page
3104 days 23 hours ago
Patrick319
hey

open group

Search For the Next Nana 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!