This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SFNN 5 Selection

Topic » SFNN 5 Selection

3129 days 9 hours ago
GentlemanG
Think? Ummmm lol
3129 days 9 hours ago
Teddybear
SECOND PERSON TO MAKE IT IN........................... (ALSO 35/60).....

GENTLEMANG! (submission #13)

Something that I find important is the connections you make with people. It's basically what matters in life because everyone cares about what others think about them even if they try hiding it, it's your reputation, your popularity, your everything. It's important to keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Making friends and having people like you is something that is essential to a healthy life. Ultimately, I believe that the connections you make daily are the most important thing in your life.
3129 days 9 hours ago
topazisqueen
plz topaz what im super confused already oh no
3129 days 9 hours ago
GentlemanG
Plz
3129 days 9 hours ago
Teddybear
(btw if anyone has problems with their submission being posted publicly let me know lol in pm)
3129 days 9 hours ago
JGoodies
oh people actually wrote paragraphs? I see....
3129 days 9 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Oh my god I didn't know we had to write an essay edited by our English professor
3129 days 9 hours ago
GentlemanG
LOL I took it a tad 2 serious
3129 days 9 hours ago
JGoodies
Okay but he didn't even do MLA format so...
3129 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
honestly where are your references
3129 days 9 hours ago
JetsRock12
My answer kinda sucks.... Oooops
3129 days 9 hours ago
topazisqueen
guys i think i wrote a paragraph idek how many sentences that is
3129 days 9 hours ago
GentlemanG
That was like 4 sentences bye
3129 days 9 hours ago
Teddybear
THIRD PERSON TO MAKE IT IN TIED FOR 15TH PLACE (technically 11th due to ties).................. (35/60)

JETSROCK12!

submission #22

Okie... First off.. I find A LOT of things important ;), but I guess something I always find important is "Smiling".. Smiling helps in a lot of ways... It can help yourself, others around you, and also it helps with keeping things positive.. So yes.. I'm gonna say SMILING! :)
3129 days 9 hours ago
Phenomanimal
LMAO cal, mess
grats ray and pegasus btw!

open group

Search For the Next Nana 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!