This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SFNN Preliminary Challenge

Topic » SFNN Preliminary Challenge

3121 days 18 hours ago
Teddybear
This explanation is taken from Konohavillage1, from last year. It applies for the most part, however, on the bottom, I will explain how things will slightly differ this year.
---
Welcome everyone to the SEARCH FOR THE NEXT NANA. In a short week, 20 of you will be moving on to a competition where we will judge your sense of humor, personality, wit, and ultimately your chemistry with the existing Nana's. This is going to be a very vigorous game, but we want you to give your all. Otherwise, we may make the BIG mistake of not letting you into our group. Remember, we want to find our next Nana, not the best actor/actress on Tengaged. Show us the real you, because that's who we're gonna be dealing with.

Before we even get to that round though, we have the preliminaries. There are 50 people who applied to be a Nana. And as I said earlier, only 20 will move on to the actual game. To determine who should move on, we're going to ask you to message me (message me and me alone your answer) something you find important. We're not going to give you anything else to go by. There is no word count, nor a specific thing you must go for. We just want to know something you find important.

All the submissions will be anonymously given to the Nana's to judge. They will have no idea of who you are (unless you have a really obvious style of writing) and will judge without bias. The 15 highest scores will move on into the actual competition.

If you aren't a good writer, don't fear! We also have 5 wildcard positions after the original 15 are picked, so the journey may not be over.

We wish you all the best of luck! Your submission is due Wednesday, October 28th at 11:59 PM
---

CHANGES FOR THIS YEAR:

1. All submission go to me (Teddybear).
2. The competition will be slightly short/less vigorous, but still give it your all.
3. The due date is October 28th, however, if you need an extension and let me know before the deadline, that's fine. THIS SHOULDN'T BE TOO DIFFICULT THOUGH!

The number of applicants will be the same.

NOW, YOU MAY START SENDING YOUR SUBMISSIONS!
3121 days 18 hours ago
Teddybear
Also, changed this year: There will not be wildcard spots. There will be 15-20 spots total. You make it or you don't. :p
3121 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
Don't say frooks
3121 days 17 hours ago
BlakeIsBack
Say frooks
3121 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
Not Alexa typing wild cards then removing them
3121 days 15 hours ago
Teddybear
kono huh ??
3121 days 15 hours ago
Slice
Say FROOKS
3121 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
MOMMY YOU PROMISED
3121 days 10 hours ago
Slice
Whoever writes a love letter to me and says I'm important gets my vote :)
3121 days 8 hours ago
bunnycat
tell me I'm pretty
3120 days 17 hours ago
Teddybear
RECEIVED APPLICATIONS FROM SO FAR (8/48):
jdog, RoboZoe, topazisqueen, peterya, LiteCitrus, ThisIsMyGame, Pegasus1234, Supahhero

Still need from everyone else. Don't forget!
3120 days 17 hours ago
Teddybear
11:59 PM is EST time just fyi btw
3120 days 16 hours ago
RoboZoe
im caaking
3120 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
RoboZoe is not winning this game
3120 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
over my dead body
3119 days 19 hours ago
Teddybear
UPDATE:
Also Received Apps From: MTMan, Tigger, Imthtawesom, Bbdamian

Total: 12/48

KEEP SUBMITTING FOLKS! You will get 48 hour and 24 hour warnings for the prelim.

open group

Search For the Next Nana 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!