This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

GOOD BYE MESSAGES TO 49288

Topic » GOOD BYE MESSAGES TO 49288

4393 days 22 hours ago
MHens
PLEASE POST ONE

NO CONVERSATIONS HERE
4393 days 22 hours ago
I_PullDaStrings
You were a strong competitor. You had many alliances and I knew Season 1 was tighter then all the other seasons. I'm sorry it had to come to this but you stood in the way of everyones games, stood in the way of anyone of us making final two.

Goodluck outside of the house.
4393 days 22 hours ago
sergeant
Bye 49288, You were a very strong competitor and it's sad to see you to go
4393 days 22 hours ago
Realchance
My bestfriend, I will miss you so much, how am I going to live in this house with these whack jobs, I swear they will drive me to the loony bin, your amazing so sorry to see you go so early. Much love to you and I will see you at the finale. Love you best friend. XOXOXO <3
4393 days 22 hours ago
camdizzils
You are a great guy and you are a fierce competitor! Probally why you were taken out so quick! See you on the other side! haha
4393 days 4 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
49 man you were awesome! Its sad to see you go so soon! And I'm going to miss you :)
4393 days ago
Austinsscott
You were nominated against me...so i cant say its sad to see you go because better you than me. But you were so nice and a great competior...I guess it was just your time though you deserve a better placing! keep in contact please! :D

open group

MHens Big Brother 6 -- Finished

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!