This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Austinsscott (my last chance at staying :'()

Topic » Austinsscott (my last chance..

4396 days 5 hours ago
Austinsscott
Okay so here i am. And i have to say i was blindsided by this. I realised where i went wrong in this game. It was being mean to some people. Though i think i have been reasonably nice to everyone becasue no one has really got me mad in the game. Its those that are gone that i regret being rude to. I look back at my actions today and i realised, God is probably completely upset with me. I have not been showing his love through me and instead ive been a jerk. So if i stay in this game or if i get evicted this round I am going to change how i act and play with dignity, and kindness and love for those that act the same back. I'm not gonna give you guys some crap on how I deserve to stay because if I go then i deserved to go and it would be my time. But heres why i want to stay and why you should keep me. For the next week i am going to be gone. In real life its 8 days a vacation. On this game thats two weeks. So within those two weeks you guys can get me out whenever and you have a better chance at winning comps. Secondly on wed, thursdays, and sundays, i can never make it on time because im the prayer gruop leader at my church and have to be there at 6! All i am in this game is a number and a vote for those that are nice to me. Thirdly, i suck at comps anyways. Everyone that has played with me and knows me, knows im not good at competions. Fourthly, im trustworthy and loyal to those that are loyal to me. If i have said you can trust me than you know you can trust me. I may not have been the most trustworthy in the past but im playing this game diffferently than those other tims and those that believe they can trust me know for a FACT they can trust me. Okay i think this is long enough and i hope you guys actually take the time to read it loling. If you did read it just post the number 4 at the bottom lol...and ask me any questions if you want, in the forum or over mail i do either. Have a great day.! :D
4396 days 5 hours ago
cnathaniel
given me some stuff to think about definitely!
4396 days 5 hours ago
cnathaniel
oh, and here is your 4 you asked for aha ;)
4396 days 5 hours ago
Austinsscott
omg yay someone actually read it all lol thanks cnate! :D
4395 days 23 hours ago
Realchance
4395 days 22 hours ago
Jordonk
4395 days 22 hours ago
evann
4 but what Is this for 4
4395 days 22 hours ago
evann
4 but what Is this for 4
4395 days 19 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Awww boo fucking who :( isnt it funny how after you were janelles little puppet and bitching me out for being " annoying " when I was trying to WARN YOU OF THIS but whatever :/ too bad I never tried to help you see this coming.... Oh wait.....
4395 days 19 hours ago
Dmpwb45
And btw no matter how much you write or if you right a fucking novel you will be evicted...... Janelle and pull want threats out and they will control and blindside everyone in the house until they are sitting in top 2..... No matter what you are going LOL you wasted your time just as much as I did
4395 days 12 hours ago
Austinsscott
umm first off...i barely talk to janelle and its not about the game its about pulls big brother game when i do so thats a lie in it self. Secondly, I am no ones puppet and if i had something to say than I would say it but im trying to be nicer in this game! Your out of the game so im pretty sure you cant be commenting right now anyways..... dot dot dot
4395 days 9 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
4395 days 9 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
@Dmpwb45 I'm quite flatted honestly you think I'm going to be in the final two.

But I have no idea what your trying to do because if anyone comes after me let them.

Just let them be warned If you start a war with me you better hope you can finish the battle.
4395 days 8 hours ago
evann
Janelle are you saying dmp not only lost the war but the battle he started :o
4395 days 1 hour ago
Austinsscott
lol at the things above ^^^^
4394 days 22 hours ago
jogo248
50 bucks says that austins whole final plee paragraph is a load of bullshit

open group

MHens Big Brother 6 -- Finished

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!