This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fallen Comrades

Topic » Fallen Comrades

4395 days 23 hours ago
bluedudeman
Here, the final 3 can say whatever they want about the 11 players who didn't make it this far.
4395 days 22 hours ago
jogo248
14th- Chrisdooger (Tecozan)

Unfortunatly for you, you didnt speak at the first immunity challenge and when we lost we decided that youd probably not speak at all and sent you packing
4395 days 22 hours ago
jogo248
13th - Luigirocks123 (Tecozan)

again like chris you didnt help in the first challenge and then we gave you another chance, but when you didnt do anything in the second challenge it was time to send you packing
4395 days 22 hours ago
jogo248
12th - Sportsgeek12 (Miztli)

you were on the other tribe so i didnt know you but i believe you were voted out because of inactivity, but if not then forgive me because i honestly do not know
4395 days 22 hours ago
jogo248
11th - Otaq (Miztli)

again same as sportsgeek i you werent on my tribe so i really dont know why you were voted off
4395 days 22 hours ago
jogo248
10th - Glinda (Miztli)

If memory serves correct we voted you because we believed that mearl had a hidden immunity idol and that he would play it on himself and after him you were the biggest threat to us
4395 days 22 hours ago
jogo248
9th - Themissinglink (Miztli)

again mearl won immunity so had to go with next in line which unfortunatly was you as you appeared at challenges and tried to win so it was a shame but it had to happen
4395 days 22 hours ago
jogo248
8th - Benner_2304 (Tecozan)

it was extremly unfortunate what happened to you as getting voted out because of an idol is an extremly crappy way to go and it was a shame that it happened to you for you were a good player
4395 days 22 hours ago
jogo248
7th - Rstar51 (Tecozan)

well your in 7th place because of me so i really cant expect you to be forgiving, but as ive said before i did what i did because i respected you so much and if i were on the jury and it were me vs you i probably would have voted for you to win which is why i felt the need to betray you and vote you out, because you were just to strong
4395 days 22 hours ago
Mearl
Chris and Luigi.
Didn't know you.

Sports and otaq
You were both inactive and that's why you left
4395 days 22 hours ago
jogo248
6th - Amykane (Tecozan)

your elimination is what shocked me the most for i truly thought that it was going to be the two of us in the f2 and in an ideal situation it would have been true, but unfortunatly it was not meant to be so again i truly am sorry for everything
4395 days 22 hours ago
jogo248
5th - Comando6661 (Miztli)

when amy was voted out i knew that you, bigcar and mearl were working together again which left me and saxon on the outs and when mearl won immunity you were the next one down on the list of threats to me, it was truly nothing personal and im sorry to do it to you when you were away for a whole weekend
4395 days 22 hours ago
Mearl
Glinda,
the game we are on the same side was the game you got taken out
4395 days 22 hours ago
jogo248
4th - Mrbigcar (Miztli)

last but not least, again it is much like commando's i simply could not trust you and when mearl won immunity once again but he said he would take me over you to f2 i could not trust him again so i unfortunatly needed to get you out for like most of the others you were a threat to me in this game
4395 days 22 hours ago
Mearl
Link
You were another victim of bring down in numbers post merge
4395 days 18 hours ago
Glinda
it's nice to know people thought i was the biggest threat after mearl

open group

Bluedudeman Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!