This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

A Big Brother Christmas Applications- Round 3

Topic » A Big Brother Christmas..

3847 days 9 hours ago
Kpnna
Hello potential houseguests!

I have narrowed down the number of applicants from 103 to 22. If you are on this list, congrats!

• Round 3 Finalists •

andrewvaughan17
Anoreoz897
Belmont
BigBrother06
Boots22
countrygirl15701
DISTURBEDZOMBIES
ericdiz2134
flippo135
Hannah_Parks
jflora18
jojo7784
ladybug5
munkeyboy18
NickDaBoss
peterya
ryan5676
SmileyTaffy
thorpey5599
wangifold
wowjj
yoshicoolman

The next and final step of the application process is Round 3. For Round 3, you must answer the questions and PM it to me! DO NOT POST IT HERE OR IT WILL BE DELETED! The better answers you give me, the more likely I will want to accept you. This is going to be a tough decision due to the amazing applicants, so PLEASE make your application stand out! Round 3 submissions are due by Friday, December 6 @ 9pm EST, but the sooner the better!

• Interview Info *IMPORTANT* •

I'm sorry for everyone who has tried to get in an interview with me. I have been much busier than anticipated this week. I will not be online until later in the day on Wednesday (Dec 4) & Thursday (Dec 5). I will be on Skype Friday (Dec 6) night and all day Saturday (Dec 7). Doing a Skype call interview is preferred, so I am creating scheduling for the Skype calls, and you and I will know when to be on.

If you need a chatzy interview because you don't feel comfortable talking, also message me a time, preferably Friday night or Saturday morning/afternoon (before premiere). You can also PM me a time and I will be on for that. Please try to get your interview done on Friday/Saturday because it is the easiest for me. However, if you absolutely can't be on Friday night or Saturday afternoon before the premiere, message me for an interview Wednesday/Thursday night and I'll see what I can do. :)

To schedule an interview, mail me on Tengaged Mail- please do not message me on Skype. Skype messages don't always go through + I will not be on Skype much on Wed/Thu.

• Premiere of the Season •

The premiere date for A BB Christmas is Sat, Dec 7 @ 7pm EST. You absolutely need to attend if possible. I will announce the new cast and any twists. What is a better way to get to know your houseguests than an endurance competition? With so many fierce competitors, it is sure to be a long one, so hang tight houseguests. ;)

For premiere night on Saturday, there will be a Skype call starting at approx. 6:55pm EST. The skype call will continue until the endurance competition begins. If the houseguests want to start another call to talk during the competition, that is up to them. Be sure that you will be able to have access to Skype that night and have your headphones & microphones ready. Also try to find a place will minimal background noise. Everyone talking on call will be a great way to get to know your new houseguests. If you have not already, add my skype: itsjustjacob320
3847 days 9 hours ago
Kpnna
• Form •

Now that the announcements are over, it is time for the questions to answer. PLEASE for the love of Big Brother- ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS COMPLETELY! Don't half-ass your answers. Answer the questions completely and with effort. You can type paragraphs if you want! The effort really shows when I am deciding the final cast.

[START FORM]

Why do you want to play this season?

What are you most looking forward to?

How much time to you plan to devote to the game daily?

How important are personal relationships to you in the game?

On a scale of 1-10 (1 lowest, 10 highest), how much do you want to play?

Do you like the idea of having occasional Skype calls for events? Why or why not?

Do you want live events almost every day? Why or why not?

Does the $10 iTunes gift card reward motivate you to play harder?

What do you plan to do this season that makes you stand out from other applicants?

What is something you want me to do to make playing this game convenient for you?

Do you celebrate Christmas? If not, what do you celebrate? Do you celebrate more than one holiday?

What is your favorite thing about Christmas? If you dislike Christmas, what is your least favorite thing?

Any other questions you have for me?

[END FORM]

Once again, this is due by Fri, Dec 6 @ 9pm EST. The sooner you submit, the better, but if you need time to think about the questions then be sure to take that time. Also, be sure to schedule an interview with me! If you put a time at the end of your application last round, I do NOT have that as the planned time. You will need to PM me again.

Good luck applicants!

open group

BB, BITCH! Risky Business (Day 22)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!