This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

A Big Brother Christmas Applications- Round 2

Topic » A Big Brother Christmas..

3850 days 5 hours ago
Kpnna
Hello potential houseguests!!

If you applied in Round 1, that means you automatically make it to round 2!!

The next step of the application process is Round 2. For Round 2, you must fill out this form and PM it to me! DO NOT POST IT HERE OR IT WILL BE DELETED! The better answers you give me, the more likely you will make it to Round 3. You can type paragraphs and paragraphs for all I care! There are over 100 applicants, so in order to get in you really gotta stand out!

Submissions for Round 2 will end Tuesday, December 3 at about 7pm EST. If you have not submitted your round 2 form by then, you will automatically be rejected.

It is Christmas time, and for most people that means you are much busier than normal. Whether it's picking up extra shifts at work to keep up with all the shoppers, or spending time with family, there might not be as much time to dedicate to this game as you think. Please read the information below before you submit Round 2 to see if you actually are going to have time to play this season. Think about it, because the last thing you want to do is get accepted and not show up to any events. There will always be more seasons that I host.

• INFO TO HELP WITH SCHEDULING •

-The season is set to premiere Saturday, December 7.
-The season is set to end early/mid January 2014.

-Events happen daily for this group and you are expected to participate every day. Every once in a while there may be a break day.
-Most events will start at 7pm EST or 8pm EST, but may be as early as 3pm EST depending on everyone's schedules. No events will happen earlier than 3pm EST, and no events will happen later than 9pm EST (10pm EST on weekends, but this late is rare).
-The list of upcoming events is listed in the group description at all times. I will try to keep it updated at least 1 week in advanced.

-Tue, Dec 24-Thu, Dec 26 will be guaranteed break days for Christmas. More days may be added depending on everyone's schedules.
-Tue, Dec 31-Wed, Jan 1 will be guaranteed break days for New Year's. More days may be added depending on everyone's schedules.
-A lot of competition around Christmas/New Year's will be nonlive unless not many people are busy.

-1 Big brother week= 3 real days (inc. HoH, Noms, PoV, PoV Ceremony, Eviction, & any other twists)
-For every Big Brother week, there will be 2 days with competitions, and 1 day without a competition.
-All live competitions should take less than 1 hour, unless it is endurance, or if no one is following instructions/being complicated.
3850 days 5 hours ago
Kpnna
• REQUIREMENTS TO PLAY •

For my game, I expect all houseguests to be extremely active. Inactive houseguests will be ejected. There are a few requirements to play this game.

SKYPE & AUDIO CALLS
-You MUST have a Skype account. If you do not have one, you need to make one ASAP.
-Add the Skype "itsjustjacob320" if you have not already.
-Please get a headset or microphone if you do not have one, they are really cheap. Apple headphones have microphones in them. If you absolutely cannot go on call or you REALLY don't feel comfortable talking on call that is fine, but it is strongly suggested. If you are unable to talk on call, it will NOT affect your chances of getting in.
-You must have speakers or headphones or some way to hear audio from the computer. Occasionally, there will be group calls.

BEING ACTIVE
-You must attend as many competitions as you can. I will try to host at times that are convenient for everyone.
-I understand that real life plans come before this game. It is appreciated if you let me know if you cannot attend a competition as soon as you can.
-Please keep me up to date with your schedules so I know when to plan events.
-Diary Rooms are required at least every in-game week as a bare minimum. Daily Diary Rooms are much better though. They don't have to be super long, folks. But details on your strategies, alliances, and thoughts on the game are needed.
-On days with no competitions, attendance is not important. It is still recommended that you come if you have time, but you don't NEED to attend.
-You must check on Tengaged at least a couple times a day.
-You must check on Skype at least a couple times a day.
-Inactivity or lack of effort will result in ejection from the game and banning from all future seasons, including All-Stars.
3850 days 5 hours ago
Kpnna
• APPLICATION •

Now that all that is over with, it is time to get to the application. This application needs to be complete and thorough. Please check to make sure you aren't missing anything and include as much information as you can. The more I know the better I can make the season. It's a little lengthy, but you all will survive. Due to its length, after you send it, check your "Sent" mails and make sure the ENTIRE thing sent. Save an extra copy of your completed application in case it doesn't send entirely, so you don't have to retype it. Use 2 mails if needed. As a reminder, this is due by Tueday, December 3 @ 7pm EST, but the sooner you submit, the better.

• Basic Info •

Username:
Color Level:

***Your real name, gender, location, and age will be put on the wikia. All other information on this application is for my use only.***
Location: (At least country is needed, but state/providence/territory would be ideal)
Strategy:
Nonlive or Live Competitions preferred?:
I Don't Want to Play If...: (optional)
Watch Big Brother USA?: (Yes or no)
If yes, what season(s)?:

• Scheduling •

Time Zone:

Please include the time(s) you can NORMALLY make it for each day of the week. Of course, this can usually change every week, but this is for a NORMAL week. Please be throuogh, this is extremely helpful.

Any date(s) in particular that you are aware now that you cannot make?

• Contact •

Your Skype: (If you don't have one, make one and include it. If you absolutely can't make a Skype right now, turn this in now and mail me your Skype later)
Do you have some type of a microphone/headset:
Do you have some type of headphones/speakers:

***For the following, only include this if you want me to know this. This is for my use only. This is for a quick way for me to contact you, in the event you forget about a competition, etc. You are in no way required to give this information to me if you don't want.***

Phone Number (for texting only):
Kik:
E-Mail:
iMessage:
Other:

• Interview •

Sometime before the premiere, I will need to have a 1-on-1 interview with you. There are 2 ways to do this. 1) On a Skype voice call or 2) a Typed Chatzy interview. I leave my Skype on all the time so don't be fooled---I will not be setting exact times for the interviews, but feel free to message me the best times to do an interview.
3850 days 5 hours ago
Kpnna
***DO NOT POST ANY APPLICATIONS ON THIS TOPIC. ALL APPLICATIONS, QUESTIONS, AND STATEMENTS SHOULD BE PM'ED TO ME.***

Anything posted here will be deleted and I will take into consideration you do not follow instructions. ;)
3850 days 5 hours ago
krys2315
dont wanna make a skype
3850 days 4 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Don't have skype, and don't want to make it.
3849 days 16 hours ago
levonini
lol y do u take this so seriously, an interview... really
3849 days 15 hours ago
nick9811
^Because so many people want to play and having an interview helps determine who actually cares. It's like 20 minutes long at the latest so don't complain
3847 days 8 hours ago
Kpnna
Round 2 apps are closed!!

Round 3 applications will be posted later tonight.
3847 days 7 hours ago
munkeyboy18
Ok thanks KPNNA
3847 days 6 hours ago
ladybug5
Can't wait!!
3847 days 5 hours ago
MattsBBUpdates
I'm so sorry, I forgot!

open group

BB, BITCH! Risky Business (Day 22)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!