This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Member Talk

Topic » Member Talk

4003 days ago
Gaiaphage
Jaysons always been awkward sexually

Even Keith said he's like that to him

Oh and jake just told me that he may have taken the mutiny.

It'll be back later because I have to repeat some temptations as I don't have many ideas since no idols but I don't think he will end up taking it because apparently jayson is trying to get him in a solid alliance.
4003 days ago
Gaiaphage
And awkwardxo is actually looking to be a somewhat successful noob.

Her confessionals aren't lengthy but she sends her thoughts when anything happens so that's good and she was active in the challenge, just was too late.

I see her being a social player more than physical and strategic, and she will probably float to merge because she has a nice personality.
4001 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Sitrah is a unified tribe
Hawar is a divided tribe

It'll be interesting to see what happens at future tribals.
3995 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
John is being voted out unanimously if shady gets on to vote.

John will for sure be back for second chances or something. Loved him just sucks he's going so early.
3995 days 22 hours ago
TylerKeith
I'm not watching as much as I should, what did he do?
3995 days 22 hours ago
TylerKeith
He did have a strong closing argument. It almost sounds like something I would pull, albeit much later in the game, but I'm never targeted that early. :x

Mini seems like he'd be the first they would turn on. After tonight, I would, imo. But, I haven't played a non-all-stars season of anyone's since 01Gohan's, so I'm not sure if this cast is cutthroat or all about unity. Seems like we're leading to an interesting merge.
3995 days 22 hours ago
TylerKeith
After reading Mini's last few confessionals, it sounds like he's playing like I did in Burundi. loooooool
3995 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
John hasn't done much strategically, but he's reall trying hard to stay and I know he wants to be here.

Mini is playing an amazing strategic game, although I think It'll come back to bite him late on
3994 days 23 hours ago
TylerKeith
WHY DON'T THEY VOTE OUT SHADY?

I mean since Bear practically admitted that he's alone makes it an easy vote, Shady is an easier vote that would help them later in the game.
3994 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Absolutely what I'm thinking.

They wonder why they are losing.

Yet vote people like John and bear over shady who's been gone 2 days, almost 3.

They want to keep their alliance strong.

But if they voted out shady before john, and THEN John or bear tonight, they'd still have numbers and a stronger tribe.

And they think a swap is coming because they think I'll even things out.

But I said no twists but idols.

Swap is a twist.
3994 days 22 hours ago
TylerKeith
Keep it no swap. I like those better, imo.

Do you know where Shady went?

Imma miss bear, ):
3994 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Yeah I'm not doing a swap.

And no idea. He left unexpectedly.

And I was really hoping Bear did good. He just been really busy IRL.

Definitely a second chances option.

So far people from here I see as possibilities in a second chances type season are

Jimboslice
Jxhn
Bearpatrol
3994 days 22 hours ago
TylerKeith
I think John would be a good Second Chance decision because he just ended up on a tribe with a "mastermind", Mini.
3994 days ago
Gaiaphage
Mini is either going to screw his chances cause he will eventually be caught controlling everything or he will manage to stay secret, and make finals even though he will probably merge in minority.

And poor Sitrah. They all think merge is F12 and that they'll most likely merge 8-4

But really it's F10. And they're probably merging 8-2
3989 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Jacob M. just found Sitrah's idol

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!