This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ponderosa Chat

Topic » Ponderosa Chat

4155 days 15 hours ago
Prozach
takes a bow

Howdy guys
4155 days 15 hours ago
01Gohan
Hey Zach ^_^
4155 days 14 hours ago
Prozach
Am I the only one that would really like a Keith/Tyler/Spin F3, Tyler/Spin F2?

Tyler/Spin yes, Keith no. He was duped with a fake idol, he was playing recklessly, he was sheeping to the guys with power, and he was dishonest. He's playing a pretty pisspoor game. But Tyler/Austin? They've been playing brilliantly ever since merge. I think I'd choose Spin between the two, since Tyler's been heavily reliant on idols to keep himself alive
4155 days 14 hours ago
01Gohan
I actually agree. Austin's been due for a win for a while, I'd gladly give him my vote ^_^
4155 days 14 hours ago
Prozach
I think the only other guy I would POSSIBLY consider giving my vote to would be Hinata. But even then, he's a distant 3rd on my list
4155 days 11 hours ago
Prozach
Y'know I'm really hoping Keith actually addresses the fact that someone gave him a fake idol. Right now it's 5-1 everyone against Nick, so that troupe is gonna have to turn against itself. I'm really confident that it's Hinata who's gonna come here next.
4155 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Nick has immunity and a 1 In 5 shot at winning. Thoughts?

Who do you think will be joining y'all next?

Who do you WANT to join y'all next?

Who deserves to be there least?
4155 days 11 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Nick has immunity and a 1 In 5 shot at winning. Thoughts? Yay go Nick!

Who do you think will be joining y'all next? Austin H.

Who do you WANT to join y'all next? Keith. #Bitter

Who deserves to be there least? Austin H.
4155 days 10 hours ago
Prozach
I was wrong in thinking who the other dissenter was. It wasn't Hinata, it was Nick, and if he's able to hold on and win his way to the finale against steep odds, he might, MIGHT, get my vote

Hinata. Still don't know why he flipped for the 5-2 vote tbh, and now he's gonna be a casualty of Nick winning

Keith. I think I made it plainly clear why in this chat already, so I'll refrain from repeating myself

Andy. He's the third wheel in the Spinner/Tyler alliance, and he's done the least out of everyone in getting to this position. Honorable mention to Hinata
4155 days 10 hours ago
01Gohan
Good for him. He gets to last a while. Whereas we're sitting here.

Hinata probably. So yeah.

Andy or Hinata. They've done the least.

Already answered.
4155 days 9 hours ago
michael222
Nick has immunity and a 1 In 5 shot at winning. Thoughts? Yes I'm definately happy he was my 1 great ally

Who do you think will be joining y'all next? Not sure

Who do you WANT to join y'all next? Probally andy he hasn't done much

Who deserves to be there least? Nick
4155 days 4 hours ago
dragotistic
Who do you think will be joining y'all next? Austin H. or Andy

Who do you WANT to join y'all next? Someone I don't like a.k.a. not Tyler, Austin G. and Keith

Who deserves to be there least? The made it there, so I think all of them deserve to be there, but I have to say probably Austin H.
4154 days 19 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Yay Nick!
Austin H., Andy, possibly Keith or Tyler.
Keith. Reasons are probably self-explainable.
Andy, he seems like a sheep to others, but they've outlasted a lot of people, so they all deserve to get there.
4154 days 11 hours ago
Prozach
Tyler and Spinner are going to gladly take Keith to the finals with them. I can see it now.

1. I love being right
2. Another smart decision on their part, because there's no way in hell Keith gets a vote
4154 days 11 hours ago
Prozach
And welcome to Ponderosa Andy

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!