This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winners VS Runner-Ups Voting History

Topic » Winners VS Runner-Ups Voting..

3488 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Tribal Council 18:

TERAKHIR:
MMAjunkieX votes Alex:
"Nothing personal... Pretty sure that Russ would have campaigned for you to win and also Sean would have the ability to rally votes for you if we betrayed him for you."

Caliboy votes Alex:
i know hes been talking mad shit about me so I aint about that life as he knows to not message me about anything cuz his game has failed him so hard.

Bingo votes Eddie:
Well I didn't last time but this time around I'm respecting your wishes.
This is probably a really stupid end game move but I'm hoping that it'll earn respect amongst the jurors and secure Eddie's jury vote. Let's hope jeremy isn't too mad.

Gohan votes Eddie:
in hope he self votes.

49288 Self Votes
3485 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Tribal Council 19:

TERAKHIR:
Bingo votes Sean:
Screw this drama, screw this game.
Basically sean is trying to blackmail me to vote out alex saying that I voted out Eddie based on Russ bribing me. That's totally untrue and unfair.
I voted out Eddie so that sean wouldn't win this challenge.
So that I'd have a close ally in Gohan should Sean have won the challenge.
I vote out Eddie so I could get his jury vote by putting arguably my closest friend from this season on the jury and respecting his wishes at wanting to be voted out.

Gohan votes Sean:
http://i.imgur.com/tEBtaFh.mp4
---
Oh well, in before I'm voted out 3-1, I'd expect it.

Caliboy votes Jeremy:
My vote is back to Jeremy he is telling me he is self voting and I really do at this point hope Alex is telling truth in blindsiding jer this round so it be a 3-1 vote instead of a 2-2 vote. Eh jer wants to do this for the Lolz and I'm hoping for an finale run to plead my case to be go from a runner up to a winner Ahh!!

MMAjunkie votes Jeremy (himself):
"I vote for the sexiest, most appealing person ever to play this game.  It was a pleasure for everyone that played with you.  Everyone should totally suck your dick if you make FTC.  Much respect!"
---
*writes down Jeremy (and laughs super loud)*

REVOTES:

Bingo revotes Sean

Gohan revotes Sean
3485 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Total Votes (As Of Tribal 19):

MMAjunkieX- 23
Sarge455- 12
Cfff- 11
PeaceOut14- 11
RShowFreak- 11
Joeker- 10
Keitho44- 9
Mearl- 9
Coltsfan876- 9
01Gohan- 9
Addrian- 8
Spinner554- 8
Amf7410- 8
Zimdelinvasor- 8
Awwsum11- 7
Aiwfwyattroh- 6
Dragotistic- 6
Nbkiller- 6
Chastain- 5
49288- 5
Caliboy- 4

Received 0 Votes So Far:
Bingo21
3479 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
FINAL VOTES:

Caliboy votes Jeremy:
I feel Alex and Jarrod made to much mistakes to take the crown

Amf votes Jeremy:
I don't feel like he played a very good game, but I feel like the others played poorly

Sarge votes Jeremy:
"Bingo would have gotten this vote but he admits calling me an idiot and the bad game moves of voting Eddie out when a lot of people said if he kept him he would it all was so so stupid.  Jeremy you blew smoke up my ass a lot but surviving all those firemaking luck challenges and still making it to the end and having the balls to vote yourself out shows you are a guy who deserves the win as the sole survivor.  Good luck!

Nbkiller votes Jeremy:
he actually talked to me in the game.

Dragotistic votes Jarrod:
Jeremy you disgust me. Alex, you suck. Jarrod is the finalist I can stand the most and I feel that he is the most deserving to win.

RShowFreak votes Jarrod:
He answered my question best as it was amusing and insightful into his gameplay with a very good reason to justify his decisions and play style

Joeker votes Jarrod:
I don't think any of you played the best overall game of this cast but you guys did make it to the end so you can all still wear that on your shoulder with it being Gaia's final season and all. Anyway, of you three I decided to cast my vote for Jarrod as he played the best game of you three in my opinion. That's all I can say. Good luck everyone!
3479 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Zimdelinvasor votes Jarrod:
Like I mentioned, I like Alex in general but for things that have nothing to do with this game. In this game, he was just feckless. If he had made some kind of pitch at FTC about how the other two got there due to the luck of the final six challenge and he managed to get there in spite of it, he could have gotten my vote, because that is his one selling point... but he didn't. He also said "I'm a fucking idiot" and swore at a juror multiple times -- and don't get me wrong, I'm all for people swearing at Caliboy any time they want, but it's not really something that says "WINNER." On top of that, Alex was completely ready to give up and die the second Joe went home, and he told me privately that he's okay with it if I don't vote for him, so yeah. (I mean, I wasn't going to anyway, but his permission makes it easier.)
------
Jeremy... fuck. Like I mentioned, he got there due to the luck of Jarrod talking to Sean when Jeremy couldn't be bothered to do it himself for whatever reason. On top of that, Jeremy continues to paint it like I'm a bad guy for being HALF of a conversation that HE WAS PUSHING ALONG just as much as I did. He claims that he's interested in philosophizing about ethics or whatever, and then he laughs at how much I'm typing and says I'm whining? And what I was expecting, and REALLY trying to set him up for, in mentioning the Alex thing at the end, was an apology. Because he was completely in the wrong but made assumptions and implicitly accused me of being a liar entirely out of his own arrogant inability to see things from someone else's perspective. Here is a message to Jeremy when these are read: I WAS NEVER TRYING TO GET ALEX IN FINALS. LIKE I SAID MULTIPLE TIMES, I DID NOT CARE IF YOU TOOK HIM OR EDDIE OR ANYONE ELSE. I WAS NOT PLAYING VICARIOUSLY THROUGH HIM, as exhibited by the fact that I'M NOT EVEN VOTING FOR HIM TO WIN. I WAS NEVER TRYING TO PLAY FOR HIM TO WIN. (Damn Tengaged's inability to bold or italicize text. The only way to emphasize things is with capital letters, which make me look angry.)
------
With a better FTC performance, I /maybe/ could have voted for Jeremy? It's unlikely, because with everything at the F5, I mean, I said I wouldn't vote for him and I planned on sticking to it. But he belittled me, refused to apologize for making incorrect assumptions about my motives, and continued to act as if there was a singular "bad guy" in our interactions as if he didn't fuck up too (he did mention being a hypocrite, but then he basically ignored that in favor of continuing to make it seem like I was the only one who did anything wrong), so... yeah. And, again, his game involved unnecessary, showy stuff for Shits-'N-Giggles and he lucked into getting here thanks to the work of Jarrod, so.
------
Jarrod did fine. My biggest qualm with him was that.. we never talked, ever, but I understand his justification for it. And I did have a problem with the fact that he got past the F6 off of luck, but the only one here to whom that doesn't apply is Alex, and I'm not gonna vote for Alex, so. And more importantly, Jarrod was only in a position to even have a tiebreaker challenge at 6 due to his taking the initiative to talk to Sean, so while the F6 was luck, the fact that it was even able to occur was not luck. He also got here with 0 votes, which is impressive. And plus, he kissed my ass, so that's great. He showed a genuine respect for me and my game that Jeremy very clearly does not have, and of course I'd rather cast a vote of respect for someone who also respects me. It also shows that he had a good grasp on the social politics of the game, because he was able to completely peg and understand my game despite never really talking to me. And plus, I mean, it just feels good to have somebody call you out as a strong and subtle player. Of course I am more inclined to vote for somebody who gives me accurate praise -- that's just human nature.
3479 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
He also threw the challenge to Sean at the F5, I believe? Which is a pretty great way of pleasing everyone: Sean can't get mad at him and poison the RUs against him, but I can't get mad at him, either. It's completely avoiding taking a stance either way because he can just say "Oh, I couldn't vote for Sean -- he was Immune!" and then everyone is happy. He backed out of making a decision -- which was a great, great move. Ideally I'd be voting for Joe, but since that's not happening, I'm definitely cool with voting for Jarrod, because there are enough parts of his game that I respect and I can tell that he respects me as well, which goes a really long way.
3479 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
BACK UP VOTES:

Dragotistic votes Alex
Zimdelinvasor votes Alex
Nbkiller votes Alex
Amf votes Jarrod
Caliboy votes Jarrod
RShowFreak votes Jeremy
Joeker votes Jeremy

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!